SAU Community

Oh My Poor Baby,

Silver_R34_GT-T

tongiht, at 7:26 i pulled into 711 at redcliffe (anzac avenue for those who need to know)purchased a slurpee and candy, walked back to my car, to find the ENTIRE left side of my car had been KEYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS LESS THAN 10 METRES THE WHOLE TIME, yet saw no one wandering around. considering i only washed car hours before, no keying, and hadnt moved it till then, it must have happened there, so i went back to ask if he could look at the security cameras to see who did it, (someone walking by, or car plates or etc.

the dumb ass no english speaking indian at the counter (no offence) refused to look at the tapes and would give any assistance....

theres really no point to this topic, im just so so so so so PISSED OFF that it has happened, when i was there with it.

I will post pics of it in the morning..

anyone got any ideas of what to use to repair, or at least try to cover a deep key scratch?

cheers

Edited by Silver_R34_GT-T

All I can suggest is make a report to the cops and tell them that the security tapes will have the guy on it. But do it quick as these cheap-ass places re-use the tapes on a daily basis and will tape over the evidence today!!

well, to cover it up/stop it from rusting etc, head down to autobarn/supercheap/repco and get some of those bottles of 'touch up paint' and find one that matches your paintwork fairly well... its never going to be exact, but it will make it less obvious, and stop the scratches getting surface rust etc in them

i feel for you mate...the same thing happened to me and its hard to find paint that will match ( i have wine red coloured car)

i work for a security company and all security is digital now..the hdd overwrite themselves so id hurry to see the footage...if it has a 80Gb you will have about 5 days, 120 about 7 days, 200 about 10days and 250 about 14days...goodluck finding the asshole

I hate ppls who keys cars. Even my 4x4 got keyed by some boatie on the bonnet it say, " This is boatie grounds, So F*UCK OFF"

I ride a jetski. LOL it make me laugh sometime, but it still a crime

Sorry to hear, that is just so F%^&ed up! First try to buff it off and touch it up with paint to prevent rust, and if you can't be arsed respraying do what I did and get it riced up with some decent vinyl to cover up the scratch.

Went done and got some touch up paint, and a polish, spent few good hours on it, still looks just as bad.... Might have to go get quotes for professional job..

gives me a good reason to get a whole car colour change..

IM STILL SO PISSED OFF.

i stick up pics soon.

yeah, at home its in garage behind locked front gates, sad thing is it happened while i was just inside, i parked a few spaces over from the door, car was pritty much in sight whole time..

Just shows that scum does get around.

It always happens when you only left it for a second....

I hate skyline haters....

Probablly some 25-35 year old flannel wearing bum who is claiming the dole. Driving a colt with 5 kids to 5 different women.... Idiots

Any luck with the security? At that time of night it would most probably be a local, if you get a descripition I know some people who might be able to find the low life.

I was told by the guy working saturday night to call on monday to get him to check the secuirty tapes...

the manager said he couldnt help as the store has no video cameras, except the one looking at the counter.....

What new petrol station dont have cameras of the bowsers etc.