SAU Community

Before I Put Them On Ebay...

LTSJayce

A quick heads up to ACT SAU'ers-I thought I'd offer the first shot at a few bits that will be coming up for grabs in the not-too-distant future. This post should give you time to work out if you want anything,before I go and sell stuff on eBay...

Coming soon:used standard R32 GT-R bits:pistons,rods,injectors,fuel pump,rear calipers and disc rotors,turbos(still deciding if they'll get sold with a G.C.G. test sheet/seal of approval...),air flow meters,camshafts,radiator,oil pump,water pump,coilpacks,old-school HKS boost contoller and probably a few more bits yet...

This gear will come off in a few months time,but I don't want people saying "oh,I'll take part xxx" now then mumbling something further on down the track that they don't need them...after I've chased off other buyers.

I haven't worked out what I'll start asking for,but seeing as local pickup and payment will be slightly easier than eBay auction,it'll be cheaper to you lot than whatever I start the eBay bidding at!

P.M.'s are good;first in,best dressed!

Jayce.

I believe so:I'll check...Even if they do,you'll be wasting quite a bit of go-juice if everything else isn't tweaked accordingly!

They do fit, but its a bit of mucking around I think, something about resisitance or something. I'm sure there'd be a thread about it. I was going to go with RB26 injectors, then went with the Sard 550cc ones that plug straight in (with tuning of course). They work well and were not earth shatteringly expensive...

Oh,just a quick note:I posted this on the ACT thread for ACT SAU crew,so anyone that's not my usual locals don't take it personally if I say it's only for you guys and gals. I had a kind PM from a WA member,but I will keep this within our boundaries pre eBay!