SAU Community

Where In West Syd For A Service?

Babylon

Hey Guys just needed some advise, where do you get your skylines serviced my skyline has nearly reached 60,000kms

issues im currently having

* Smell of petrol when i start or turn off the car

* The clutch making a squeaky noise

* My Right back suspension was leaking oil

im not sure what is included in a 60,000 kms service but if i mention the above is that included in the inspection they do or will i have to pay extra?

i was thinking either

CRD

advan

UAS

Any Feed back would be great

Thanks boys!

i have never had work done at CRD or Advan but they both are pretty switched on workshops from what i've seen. I have had tuning and some other bits done at UAS and was very happy. John will possibly give you a discount if you tell him the beer baron said to hook you up!

Nathan at grey imports is very good, i've had a fair bit of jobs done there on my soarer, and the GTR was complied there. Not really western sydney though (neither is UAS i guess).

How far west are we talking? With the list, we're not talking out Livo way.

My car gets serviced at Pro Concept in West Ryde. Joshua knows his stuff, has a good attention to detail, and doesn't charge and arm and a leg.

How far west are we talking? With the list, we're not talking out Livo way.

My car gets serviced at Pro Concept in West Ryde. Joshua knows his stuff, has a good attention to detail, and doesn't charge and arm and a leg.

Blacktown area, i was having doubts about the above coz they are pretty expensive i wonder if my local mechanic would be able to do the job!

Roccos Performance is good, never had a problem with them, excellent customer service and don't charge an arm and a leg,

these guys are based in Michinbury so its not far at all from blacktown.

check out their site.

www.roccosperformance.com.au

cheers, thats only 5 mins drive for me i didnt know we had a place like that in our area. website doesnt work but will give them a call

Hey guys, also got a questions about servicing ( sorry for jacking the thread )

Since skyline is a imported vehicle does it come with a logbook, if not then do people just do a service on whats logically suppose to be done?

Also when the service is done, is there some kind of way to show that the workshop has serviced the car?

New owner of a skyline and my first car so yea :S

Thanks

Hey guys, also got a questions about servicing ( sorry for jacking the thread )

Since skyline is a imported vehicle does it come with a logbook, if not then do people just do a service on whats logically suppose to be done?

Also when the service is done, is there some kind of way to show that the workshop has serviced the car?

New owner of a skyline and my first car so yea :S

Thanks

thats cool mate, i got a sevice book but its in jap lol

so i bought a english one go here

http://www.pitstop.net.au