SAU Community

Dyno Result For Midly Modified R33 Gts-t

Stel

Thanks mate....

He got it up too 215kw....he was freaking out that the stock turbo was handling that.

But he retarded the timing by 1.5 to drop the power and give it a safer tune.

i got my car tuned at unigroup as well.. power was 186kw @9psi

i wasnt prepared to run more than 10, so boost peaked at 10 but peak power was made at 9psi. tuner said approx 200 probably would have been made with 12-13psi..

i asked for a conservative tune (which i got) as i prefer to drive hard and never worry about tune related problems...

stel, do you have the graph with AFR's? post it up if you do...

i got my car tuned at unigroup as well.. power was 186kw @9psi

i wasnt prepared to run more than 10, so boost peaked at 10 but peak power was made at 9psi. tuner said approx 200 probably would have been made with 12-13psi..

i asked for a conservative tune (which i got) as i prefer to drive hard and never worry about tune related problems...

stel, do you have the graph with AFR's? post it up if you do...

sorry mate,

didnt get the graph with afrs (STUPID!!!)

they were about 12.4 at the start, gradually dropping and staying at 12 flat.

The 206.6 is a conservative tune as well.

I basically told them that i want to be able to drive it hard without anything going boom.

nice work

I managed 210rwkw with 13psi, 95 ron fuel and toluene, and yeah the supporting mods (exhaust, powerfc, fmic, standard turbo etc)

I'd still get your fuel pump replaced... all that standard one has gotta do is drop pressure while you're on full song and you're f**ked....

sorry mate,

didnt get the graph with afrs (STUPID!!!)

they were about 12.4 at the start, gradually dropping and staying at 12 flat.

The 206.6 is a conservative tune as well.

I basically told them that i want to be able to drive it hard without anything going boom.

Oh well next time you are around there go and get one printed off!!

my afrs start off like yours but then drop and stay a bit below 12 more like 11.8 so even more grandpa style than yours :D

i have changed my fuel pump already too.. if i were you i would change it as everyone else (and im sure unigroup) would reccomend you do, just for peace of mind.

cool, u coming on the cruise 2morrow?

i changed my fuel pump myself and it was the most painful annoying thing i ever did and my shouler hurt for weeks after plus my skin peeled off so pay someone to do it :P

Edited by siksII