SAU Community

Who Wants A Body Kit?

Techo

Hi guys,

I was having a chat to some guys that specilise in import & custom body kits, & they said that they could take some moulds of my body kit & start manufactoring them, if they get sufficiant interest.

They also said they may be able to make a kit similar to the MASA kit for about 1/2 the price.

Carbon fibre bonnets/gaurds would be no trouble either.

Regards,

Jeff

<<<< Thats the kit in my avatar.

prices would be around the same as what you'd pay for a good quality kit for a commodore/falcon/skyline/supra. so about 600-800 for the front bar, 200 each for side skirts, & 600-800 for the rear, all un painted & without lights.

They just said that it would be no trouble to do C/F stuff, & didn't quote me a price.

At the moment, I'm just trying to gauge the intrest, to see if it's worth their while even doing it. They need at least 1-2 orders before they will take the moulds. I'll get back to you all on more firm prices in the coming weeks.

carbon fibre bonnet ftw! the kit is nice..i'd be interested in getting a copy of the front bar as i've already got skirts and the same rear bar.

did you talk to the guys at motovation? graeme told me he was getting a mould done of the same kit..

I NEED the the Masa side skirts and rear bar to go with my front end conversion

The Masa R34 conversion guards arrive next week :O

Have not decided yet to get them copied or not.

When they say they can make one similar, do you have more details

I have the money and ready to order if that helps.

The Masa R34 conversion guards arrive next week :O

Have not decided yet to get them copied or not.

darrin, if you are gettin em copied let me know. I can get you a good deal with a fibreglasser (maybe free sideskirts and rear bar... I'll have to ask though).

darrin, if you are gettin em copied let me know. I can get you a good deal with a fibreglasser (maybe free sideskirts and rear bar... I'll have to ask though).

I would love to do a deal

What type of skirts and rear bar?

I would like to copy them, that way if I ever break them, I can get a new set without the hassle and wait from Japan.

come on ladies i think more money on engine and power upgrades than all this showy stuff, jesus its not a hot4's website is it ;)

id much rather a highflow turbo than a heap of fibreglass bits  :lol:

and who wanted to pay me $40 to translate an entire service manual?? :D:P:O

come on ladies i think more money on engine and power upgrades than all this showy stuff, jesus its not a hot4's website is it :P

id much rather a highflow turbo than a heap of fibreglass bits  :lol:

I wouldn't!!

My stagea is all for looks, so bring on the fibreglass (got the 19's already ... well and a kit as well, just not sure on the f/b atm!!).

I've already got a car for power!! :O

each to their own, but i'd much rather get the car going good and look standard then get it lookin like a 260rs and stock, then making it go better after.

ive never been a fan of wild kits and fancy add ons, much rather the goodies under the bonnet, and when im done i might add some skirts and thats about it besides some rims.

different horses for different courses i guess :)

r34 gtr front might be an option in the very distant future, but not for a while yet.

cheers

Brad