Swiper the Fox

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paul, I've received the switch thanks.

QUESTION - The instructions show a picture of your console with mounted switch. Is the 'Line Locker' a seperate device? Or is this simply a light connected to the 2WD switch you make?

Pete

The line locker is a separate device altogether....its for locking the front brakes during a burnout or to stop the car creeping on the line. The switch for it is on the gearstick.

The line locker is a separate device altogether....its for locking the front brakes during a burnout or to stop the car creeping on the line. The switch for it is on the gearstick.

Is this the line locker/roll control?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...mMakeTrack=true

Do you have a photo of the switch on your gearstick?

Picked up my switch from PO BOX today, will let you know how i go with installation and results.

Cheers.

*Just fitted the switch this afternoon. Took me about 15-20min all up.

I mounted the switch in the removeable panel that covers the fuses under the dash.

The instructions are very clear, and it all went like clockwork. Looks very neat aswell.

Ill give it the final test in the next few days, a quiet piece of road somewhere... :unsure:

Just a quick question. With the switch set to "ON" is the car in normal 4WD mode, or 2WD mode?

Edited by mazgtr

Picked up my switch from PO BOX today, will let you know how i go with installation and results.

Cheers.

*Just fitted the switch this afternoon. Took me about 15-20min all up.

I mounted the switch in the removeable panel that covers the fuses under the dash.

The instructions are very clear, and it all went like clockwork. Looks very neat aswell.

Ill give it the final test in the next few days, a quiet piece of road somewhere... :D

Just a quick question. With the switch set to "ON" is the car in normal 4WD mode, or 2WD mode?

Should be 4WD when "on" but as its a single pole single throw switch, polarity is not critical....so check it out before mounting.

BTW due to the popularity of switches another batch of 10 is being made.

payment made 1 and a half weeks ago

still have not recieved anything??

whats going on??

Your parcel was delayed as per our PM to you...its been a big week at DiRTgarage i hope you can appreciate we had a lot on last week...but your parcel was sent friday. Please PM if you don't recieve it so we can sort it out for you.

Thank you

Paul and Stacey