SAU Community

Assorted Car Stereo

FEMFTL

Selling a monster Cadence amp. 800X1WRMS at 4 ohms bridged. I had it running two 15's. End caps have been re-painted with pink 2pack but you can spray them any colour you like. Works perfectly, have a read of it's features, it really is a monster of an amp. $450 ONO

cadence.JPG

cadence1.JPG

description.JPG

NEW IN BOX! Linear Series 5.25" speakers. These are some really nice sounding midbass speakers. They are sold as an individual unit so you can pick and choose your own crossovers and tweeters. I also have some crossovers for sale that would suit these speakers. These have a really solid build quality compared to a lot of other brands. A bargain at $50.

speakers.JPG

NEW IN BOX! Linear Series 2 way crossovers. 200W power rating, 5.5khz crossover point, 12dB slope. Would suit the above speakers or else anyone wanting to make up their own splits. I have 2 sets. $30 per set.

xover.JPG

Phoenix Gold 15" subs in custom MDF box. These subs are Dual Voice Coil which means they can be wired as either 2 or 8 ohms individually, or paralleled together to create a 4 ohm load for your amp. They handle 350WRMS each and have a Glass-aramide cone material. The box was made to suit a Nissan Pulsar N13 Hatch but also fits AU/BA/BF wagons perfectly to the angle of the seats/cargo barrier!! I made 145+dB with these subs. $250 for the lot (compare that to what you can get at JB for the same price!!)

subs.JPG

subs1.JPG

Installation is available for any of these items if needed

I'm in victoria, postage can be arranged for the amp and speakers if interstate.

Call 0438 235 177 or my brother on 0402 855 801

or leave a PM.

Genuine offers please.. no time wasters.

Edited by FEMFTL