SAU Community

Look At What Mrgtst Picked Up Today!

Wildcat

Hi all....

My hubby picked this up today at auction through J-Spec...very happy...98 black manual stagea!!!

Funny thing is though...he was suppose to buy me a car too....and happened to forget..so now i have to wait until my car comes up in another auction!!!

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=5319

Cheeky bugger he didnt pay that price for it either!!!

Now we are official apart of the stagea family...

luv wildcat :P

nice, very nice, black mmmm, and series 2 manual, even better :P

cant wait to cruise it up with some other stageas :P

thats gonna make my silver look boring as hell now :P

wish i waited for the series 2 models, but its good to know about the stageas in detail when others are only just purchasing and finding out :)

good luck with it and how long till its here?

cheers

Brad

thanks brad...yeah...black and manual was a big thing...it was really very cheap in comparison to what we thought it would go for!!

it will be nice to finally have a stagea after soooo long looking for one....for him anyway....i still have to find one

hey your silver one is never going to look dull....especially with what you have done do it...open the bonnet and see what reaction you get heheheeh (silver is a nice colour i looking at getting a cheap s1 if possible) :P

hopefully see you around now

luv wildcat :P

No...i have a CLEAN driving record....no accidents no speeding tickets..im a good chick....

I just know you dont mess with the MANS car!!!

You a checky bugger Brad :P

The car was offered to us for 1.15 million yen FOB till today by the dealer (which in itself is a pretty good price for a black manual S2). The dealer basically wanted a quick sale so he sent it to auction today, so basically the budget we had was around the original offer value. We honestly expected it to go for more because the last 3 Black grade 4 S2 manuals that sold at auction went for the following prices:

1.508 million yen (1.608 FOB)

1.642 million yen (1.742 FOB)

1.355 million yen (1.455 FOB)

So yeah, he was extremely lucky to have gotten it for the price he did. And yes, we're on the lookout now for a car for you :P

Hey wildcat, Very nice indeed. Well done on the purchase of THE FAMILY CAR, yes that means that YOU can drive it too!! lol

Tell hubby we all said so........

Off topic, sorry, FunkyMonkey, do you work at Jspec? Also, do you happen to play DayofDefeat:Source?? Came across a funkimunki on there the other night & thought it 'could' be you!

5 seater no probs about that - just ask 3InTheBack, with 3 booster seats in the back lol!

Ive only got 2 booster seats.... spare room directly behind me for the seat to go as far back as possible (will extend the seat rails soon). 2m tall, so......! Great family wagon, no doubt about that.

Just guessing, this is an amazing price though!

1998 Stagea 4WD 25TRSFOURS

engine: 2500

trans: 5 speed manual

milage: 94,000 km's

color: Black

grade: 4

.. start price 520,000 yen

.. SOLD for 793,000 yen (car cost only)

.. around $15,800 landed, excluding compliance

Really quite amazing!

Edited by munchdesign

Thanks all...I know that 3 in the back has '3 in the back in car seats'...we have two in car seats and maybe a third??.... so i got worried when i couldnt see the middle seat belt!

Yes Brett got it for a very very good price...i think its about 19k all up.(not too sure)...he is very lucky! Originally the first black one we looked at buying in a car yard in Perth they were asking 27990 for it and it was an auto...so we got a bargain with this one!!