SAU Community

where to get tail lights? (r33)

sigsputnik

hi everyone,

picked up the '33 yesterday from Sydney, only to find the compliance plate hasn't arrived and hasn't been fitted (?????) and the left rear tail light is smashed (the inner one has broken glass).

I'm feeling kinda low about it all - does anyone know where I can get one of these? I just need the glass bit - will I have to buy the whole tail light assembly? Help!!!!!!!

Sigi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hahaha cause I like it. I like how it looks, how it drives, I like the interior. I just dig it. I'm not being rational, I'm being irrational because I want to be. I'm not aware of anything else out there, within my budget, that ticks the (irrational) boxes that this ticks.  This is my baby. I love it unconditionally.  
    • Look. I don't mean to be 'that guy'. But this quoted text, and the previous fixes make me wonder. WHY ARE YOU USING THIS PLATFORM? There are so many better options. Please tell us why anyone would persist with this platform given your use case for this car.
    • Damn stupid non BMW windscreen killed my auto wipers. The sensor is terrible. But, I digress. The Blackline looks great! I'm not sure if I can get one from a supplier in Australia but in the UK they are about $1100 AUD sans shipping. This is a much easier financial hurdle for me than 2, 3 or 4k for any of the other options. Looks like a fairly easy DIY to fit too if you dont need to worry about the backlash. I need a new valve cover gasket first, my car is just smoking like crazy with an oil leak over my exhaust. 
    • Didn’t think I’d ever see CarPlay in an old as hell R32!   added a few spacers to the mounting bracket to make the unit sit flush with the shroud and gap free for a factory look. usability is good. Originally thought I’d need to move the aircon controls down and make a custom bracket, but it seems the head unit is still usable and I can reach it fine in its normal position. On ya Nissan engineers for thinking about ergonomics of a touch screen 30 years ago!