SAU Community

Leather Seat Covers

RIK34RGTT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^ that jus made me crack up, u dont kno what the seats r like in ur own car, i understand u dont kno what theyre like compared to other seats, it jus made me laugh :)

ill be helping rik with the group buy, jus waiting on the fella to get abck!

novak

hmmmm guess i missunderstanded ur question mate, i though u meant compared to other r34 seats sorry mate.

yeah I want some 4 door ones too. What if someone supplied the guy with some rear seats out of a 4 door for him to make a template from?

Otherwise, why can't he just do fronts?

When I emailed him a few months back off Ebay, he said he didn't have a template for R34 front seats either. I take it he can do them now?

I'm keen on a set too... but I just want to confirm what these seat covers actually look like in real life. Are they made for each model's seat specifically?

I just don't want to spend $400+ on covers that are loose or do not cover up the seat entirely.

If all is good, I will be in for a Black set :D Can I request some coloured stitching too? Black leather + red stitching please :D

FTO australia got there's for $380 with a group buy, is that the best price?

Thats correct. They are not leather but Letherette seat covers...sorta like vinal but they do fit and look nice. Plently of people in FTO Australia are happy with them but expect a lot of labour to fit them...but they look really nice for the money. The come for the front and back seats.