SAU Community

R33 Custom Front Bar

For Sale.

A Brand New Fresh out of Jell Coat Fibre glass 'Banana Bar' For a R33 Nissan Skyline, which is ready for finishing and Painting.

The bar is designed with a big Front Mount opening and reinforced points to prevent stone cracking, and crucial stress points. Has 2 front air intakes and also 2 side brake intakes, advantages for track work.

The Banana Bar provides a very slick finish to any skyline and a fantastic upgrade to any front bar.

The Bar is mounted from Factory mount points and has pre marked cutting points.

Indicators are not sold with bar. - This can be organised.

Indicators are off a Nissan Cima Y31.

Bar is located in Melbourne, Pick up available and delivery can be arranged at buyer’s expense.

Selling Price - $450 Per bar

- $400 Per bar if 3 or More Purchased at once.

Pictures:

(Bar shown in Jell Coat)

post-11799-1141800744.jpg post-11799-1141800825.jpg

(Banana Bar Fitted)

post-11799-1141771634.jpeg

Contact - Matt

:Email - [email protected]

Or send me a PM

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else in Sydney want one of these? Maybe we could get a group buy of 3 happening or something. I will probably be interested, but not for a couple of weeks while I book the GTS in to get repaired. Mavric, how much extra would it cost to get 3 shipped to Sydney? If we can get 3 people together, you could ship them to one address and people could pick them up or I could drop them off, etc.

Also, do you know how much the indicators are roughly (are they GTR indicators?) and also the reinforcing strut bars, as my front bar is a complete writeoff and I don't think it had all the metal bars on the lower bit anyway.