SAU Community

Wrecking: [syd] R32 (1991) Skyline Gtr

For Wrecking, Nissan Skyline GTR R32 1991 model. Advertising on behalf of friend, so I don't check private messages that often.

EDIT: Updated list of items 13/06/06

Still Available:

Complete Engine/Gearbox/ECU/Loom/FMIC and pipes/BOVs/Fuses

(Engine no afm or FMIC $4500 Firm)

(Gearbox $1150 Firm)

Cross member

Running Gear including front top control arms

Complete set (Front & Rear) of GTR brakes with aftermarket slotted discs

All rear end running gear diff/tail shaft/control arms etc

Radiator + Shroud

A/C Condensor and fan

Power Steering rack

3" Exhaust Pipe from Cat to Rear Axle

Heater Box

Diff & All HICAS bits

Driver side headlight

Side skirts except front driver pod

Rear Bar complete

Driver side guard

Door Trims

Complete Doors/Windows/Mirrors/Rubbers

Drivers side/Rear Qtr Window

Plastic rear qtr windows (Race use)

17" 350Z Mags with Bridstone Potenza Tyres %50 Tread See pic below

Call for other fiddly bits

Also avilable 2 x Chipped R32 GTR ECU's, Blitz Iridium Sparkies, 550cc Injectors x 6, GTR Fuel pumps

Please call me (NOT SMS) on 0413 346 841 for quick response, details and prices.

post-19911-1141807368.jpgpost-19911-1142997777.jpgpost-19911-1150202580.jpg

Edited by m1key

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Quoted for truth...... Says the Holden Commodore and Honda Accord owner,  although my opinion on what is cool and functional may irritate 99% of people, and that makes them even more so enjoyable 
    • B180 went in for a service. Pretty comfy sled for carting two little kids around with every conceivable electronic gadget and option being an AMG Line. The roof is 10cm taller than an A Class, other than that it's near identical. But it makes a world of difference trying to load a toddler into a rear facing car seat. The lane departure pre-emtive braking shits me though, the number of times it's had a false positive and just started applying the brakes while driving cos it got confused by a reflective road after rain.  
    • Hahaha cause I like it. I like how it looks, how it drives, I like the interior. I just dig it. I'm not being rational, I'm being irrational because I can be. I'm not aware of anything else out there, within my budget, that ticks the (irrational) boxes that this ticks. Since when has spending money and time on a car needed to make sense? This is my baby. I love it unconditionally.  
    • Look. I don't mean to be 'that guy'. But this quoted text, and the previous fixes make me wonder. WHY ARE YOU USING THIS PLATFORM? There are so many better options. Please tell us why anyone would persist with this platform given your use case for this car.