SAU Community

Wrecking: [syd] R32 (1991) Skyline Gtr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For Wrecking, Nissan Skyline GTR R32 1991 model.

Parts that are already sold or NOT AVAILABLE are:

Complete Chasis (Shell)

Exhaust

Bonnet

Boot Lid and Wing

Headlights/Blinkers/Parkers

Grill

Taillights

Front and Rear Seats

Complete Dash including intruments and shrouds

Still Available:

Complete Engine/Gearbox/Running Gear including FMIC

Suspension

Front Bar/Rear Bar

Guards

Weds Sport Wheels

Trims

Doors/Windows/Mirrors

Interior Bits etc

Also avilable 2 x Chipped R32 GTR ECU's/Blitz Iridium Sparkies/550cc Injectors x 6

Get in quick. Please call me (NOT SMS) on 0413 346 841 for availability, details and prices as I'll be busy stripping down the car and won't have much time to check the forum.

post-19911-1141807368.jpg

pls check your PM - interested in the injectors

Could I please have a price on the engine inc electrics and loom no ECU. Also all the piping for and Intercooler and Bov's. Pretty much the whole engine/piping/electrical associated front part of the car firewall foward to make the engine run. A front cut goes for $5000 remember and you get a g/box. See spool imports web page.

How many point is the roll cage and how much also.

• 2 weeks later...
Could I please have a price on the engine inc electrics and loom no ECU. Also all the piping for and Intercooler and Bov's. Pretty much the whole engine/piping/electrical associated front part of the car firewall foward to make the engine run. A front cut goes for $5000 remember and you get a g/box. See spool imports web page.

How many point is the roll cage and how much also.

the roll cage is a full complet cage from rear to front not sure how many point as for the front cut please call me on 0413 346 841 for further chat thanks champ or leave ur number

hi there,intrested in ur Diff,should fit my gtst,would you know??how many K's??any play in it??would you be willing to ship to Alberta,Canada??much appreciated..oh and how much??..ha.thanks!

hi mate the diff has 119000klms and it is a good diff in order to fit the diff in ur gts-t u need the cradle as well with out cradle it wont fit the price is $650 diff and cradle $250

Hey, how much for the door trims???

Will they suit perfectfor a '94 model R32 GTR?

Any pics, and what condition are they in?

email is [email protected]

VERY Interested!!!

the door trims will fit perfect but im not sure if thay will match ur trim that is on ur seats as for the trim meterial changed over the years thay are in good nik i will take pics for you if ur interested price will b $70 each any questions call 0413 346 841

• 4 weeks later...