SAU Community

Hi

Powers Lacking

I drive pretty much like grandma, with the occasional drag on 1st gear, i just got 480k on 51l of petrol. not too bad i must say. But then again, my car is stock. LOL.

Hi mate! welcome!

You'll hopefully get to meet most of us as time progresses, good buch of ppl here don't worry about that!

Can't beleive some of you guys get bugger all out of your tanks!

I got 492km last week! Most times I get between 410 and 430kms, and mines auto!

mine is an auto has like no mods other than a pod and turbo timer and exhaustengine wise and it chews ;)

i paid 13k 95 gtst other mods are tints kingsprings...

if ya look around youll get some nice bargins. 101 has a couple atm. there was one for 11.5k 94 gtst...

would my fuel guzzling issue be to my car running a little rich maybe? at times it smells like it is (no i dont sit infront of my exhaust and breath the fumes and im nto a ferret on meth :))

like my frendz 180sx

running a tad rich and when run for a while the zorst gets nice and hot

he hits redline and then backs off and it flames very nicely

but thats a sr20det for ya

The general word seems to be to f**k my car off an buy a gtst. Some ppl have suggested going for suspension etc .... i got it with a few light mods already 18 inch g-max rims, lowered on bilstein adjustables, cat-back exhaust, pod filter front spoiler thats broken , but shit happeand it. It also "supposedly" has a chip in it. It's only got 80 000km's on the clock and we got it from my mates dad who is a mechanic (RAC) so its in pretty good nick. Not on my P's either peoples im 19, previously had a camry but i sorta blew the engine up being a dickhead. So yeah where is the cruise this sunday ?

The general word seems to be to f**k my car off an buy a gtst. Some ppl have suggested going for suspension etc .... i got it with a few light mods already 18 inch g-max rims, lowered on bilstein adjustables, cat-back exhaust, pod filter front spoiler thats broken , but shit happeand it. It also "supposedly" has a chip in it. It's only got 80 000km's on the clock and we got it from my mates dad who is a mechanic (RAC) so its in pretty good nick. Not on my P's either peoples im 19, previously had a camry but i sorta blew the engine up being a dickhead. So yeah where is the cruise this sunday ?

it wasnt a silver camry that sorta hangs around balcatta innaloo area by any chance?

reverse doughies is cool

and yes u can blow a camry/corolla engine - but only the newer ones

ive seen a 1984 'rolla that was trashed

disconected tailshaft, brick on cellerator for 15 minutes and it still didnt give up