SAU Community

Modified Stagea Artical, Not A Bad Read

darrinspencer

True

But the issue is there is no direct plug-in Power Fc for the Stagea and the Altessa system issues

Unless you know something we don't?

Oh, must be an R34GTT Power FC. From memory the ATTESSA and Auto ECU outputs are the same on the R34GTT. I don't think that there is a problem with Power FC's and S2 Stagea manuals and ATTESSA. However there does appear to be a problem with Power FC's and S1 Stagea autos and ATTESSA. Asside from the usual lack of gearchange logic of course.

;) Cheers : D

just had a look round on the revtorq website and there are a few articles on stags just gotta do asearch within the page i found three articles there was a stagea drift utwe in there which looked kinda cool, and also a S.W.A.T meet

just had a look round on the revtorq website and there are a few articles on stags just gotta do asearch within the page i found three articles there was a stagea drift utwe in there which looked kinda cool, and also a S.W.A.T meet

hmmm not too sure

P1020952.jpg

that ute looks pretty good i reckon, and theres a black series 1 on the swat team pics that looks mad, and also the blue gtr front stagea looks the best for sure :D

stagea_rt010.jpg

stagea_rt093.jpg

they look awesome :D also notice the black one has a stock front bar but chopped out which looks pretty good i reckon, might be worth a try in the future ;)

Edited by CruiseLiner

its not really meant to be practical seeing as its a drift car. if you were to make your own i spose you would put a gate in the back

true, it is a drift car but then why would a car solely for drifting have a scooter in the back?

"Does that mean (as the article says) that all the series 2 S cars - ie the one I got for the wife:) - have the R33 GTR gear box?" - ian

I am more than certain that the S1's probably have a GTR box, but S2 might not.