My Rebuild

shmiddy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I am hoping the stock internals will last a little while. Ken is going for a safe tune with it to make it last...will be looking at rebuilding with stronger internals at some point...but hopefully later than sooner >_<

I have the .82 ex housing on the GT3540R so cant wait to see how it goes in just over a week :(

Jason should be happy with it we reckon.

He is due to walk in the door soon straight from London and we have capped the rwhp at 410 on 15psi.

Apart from some poncams , the rest of the engine internals are stock so fingers crossed :):D

Cheers

Ken

Jason should be happy with it we reckon.

He is due to walk in the door soon straight from London and we have capped the rwhp at 410 on 15psi.

Apart from some poncams , the rest of the engine internals are stock so fingers crossed :(:D

Cheers

Ken

410 with stock internals?? FARK!! I thought my 350 was a touch close!

Theres a few up at that level Nathan but Danny said to keep it very safe because the 25 pistons do fail and the stock rods snap thru their oil squirter hole but some ppl want to run them at high power and plan for a rebuild when it does fail so if you want more theres lots to be had but its owners risk.

Yeah I fully understand that Steve :D. I've got semi-plans for an engine build, but not ready for one so yes I love caution! By semi-plans I mean I will be saving money, I would either use that for the car or I would use it for an overseas adventure with my work, I just can't tell what it's going to be yet. :)