SAU Community

Insurance For A Stagea

latino_90

Hi Stagea lovers.

I personally drive a 34 GT-t but my dad is looking at buying a Stagea and i was trying to find out a rough figure for full comprehensive insurance for a 2000 model Stagea with a Tiptronic box, he is 48 so yeah... any help would be greately appreciated.. I tried doing online insurance quotes through the main insurers and they don't list the Stagea

Thanks in advance and apologies if this has been asked in the past.

Hi Stagea lovers.

I personally drive a 34 GT-t but my dad is looking at buying a Stagea and i was trying to find out a rough figure for full comprehensive insurance for a 2000 model Stagea with a Tiptronic box, he is 48 so yeah... any help would be greately appreciated.. I tried doing online insurance quotes through the main insurers and they don't list the Stagea

Thanks in advance and apologies if this has been asked in the past.

There is a thread on the sticky section that had cover this isssue. Probably roughly $1200 for a full comprehensive insurance.

Go with Jspec they are good. Just bought my car with them 2weeks ago. Call them ask fro Craig and tell them Yudy recommeded you.

Good luck buddy

alsotry Prestige Motor Sport. I think the are quicker on delivery than others.

If dads got a good driving record Shannons are the tops.

got mine through just cars for $1014 with rating one protection, but i am in country vic. and the car lives in the house next to the bikes, only prob is that they dont do pay-by-the-month so its a big hit in the pocket all at once

and we have great rates in country victoria too ;)

WOW!! boosted give me a good deal on the comprehensive insurance. i dont know wheter im allowed to disclose the amount on the net until he ok'ed it. Thanks boost. Probably after my insurance expired with AAmi on my landcruiser i will let you insure my cruiser as well. Thanks buddy

:D

WOW!! boosted give me a good deal. i dont know wheter im allowed to disclose the amount on the net.

If it's less then $800 then dont post it or I'll be cheesed!!

got an interesting questionaire from Shannons today all to do with SEVS type owners.

I might have missed seeing them but do Shannons advertise on our Forum?

If not they should.

No we dont, not officially. But I think I might put it forward because we have very competitive prices and I have had so much interest from you guys. Would be worthwhile I think.

If it's less then $800 then dont post it or I'll be cheesed!!

ph well :D I've got to do this. Lets just say this its below $700 for a full comprehensive cover :) and its a 260rs :(