SAU Community

Lcct Track Day 28th May.

sav man

I should be going to this one after I missed the barrington hillclimb. Anyone else coming? I'm sure i've been the only Skyline there this year, be nice to see some more.

http://www.lcct.org.au/

Well if you lend me your crank so i can finish my motor then i'll be there as well :thumbsup:

Limiter and 5th gear :)

No and no!

I am still rebuilding the RB20, but i'm also about to start doing a RB30DET as i have just bought a head. will be a weapon in the light VH shell!

Not sure what i'll fit, obviously i'd love a RB30DET but I love the way the 20's rev!! Good for holding big drifts but then again i'd like more torque...

I will still be out there helping out, hope it doesn't rain!

• 3 weeks later...

Well I had a good day, I got a best time of 1:06.00, but I ran out of brakes at the end of the day (again). I was more then happy with my time though, since i took 2.5 secs of my previous best.

There was another GT-R out there that got a time of 1:05.3, but he had AP Racing 6 potters, and more power.

Hopefully I can stop my brakes from running away before next time.

Well I had a good day, I got a best time of 1:06.00, but I ran out of brakes at the end of the day (again). I was more then happy with my time though, since i took 2.5 secs of my previous best.

There was another GT-R out there that got a time of 1:05.3, but he had AP Racing 6 potters, and more power.

Hopefully I can stop my brakes from running away before next time.

What pads do you run? I recently bought some Hawk HT-10's and were happy with them for a few laps before I blew mine up last time! Lookong at $300 though.... or try DS3000 Ferodo.

• 2 weeks later...

Standard calipers and particularly rotors, either Sumatomo or Brembo are just too small for the weight of a GTR in competition. I totally warped a set of brand new DBA 5000's (alloy hats) after just two stages of Rallye Burnie last year in my car, and that was with 3" ducting running right into the veins and nice and progressive Pagid Blue pads.