SAU Community

Fake R34 Gtr!

i think we have all wanted to own a R34 GTR in some stage of our lives. Well for me that would be my dream car but unfortuatally i dont have 80,000-110,000 dollars just lieing around and most of the population would be the same, Right?

So i was wondering, being new to this whole forum thing would it be posible to get a r34 GTs-T and put a GTR body kit on it. i'm talking like new R34 bonnet, new R34 front bumper, new R34 rear bumper. my question to any1 that wants to take a look at this is how much would it cost to put a R34 GTR body kit onto a R34 GTST, and would it work i mean like would it look like it is a real GTR or will it look like a fake GTR?????????????????

please Help

Best Regards Vlad Adam

Guest Xinhua
i think we have all wanted to own a R34 GTR in some stage of our lives. Well for me that would be my dream car but unfortuatally i dont have 80,000-110,000 dollars just lieing around and most of the population would be the same, Right?

So i was wondering, being new to this whole forum thing would it be posible to get a r34 GTs-T and put a GTR body kit on it. i'm talking like new R34 bonnet, new R34 front bumper, new R34 rear bumper. my question to any1 that wants to take a look at this is how much would it cost to put a R34 GTR body kit onto a R34 GTST, and would it work i mean like would it look like it is a real GTR or will it look like a fake GTR?????????????????

please Help

Best Regards Vlad Adam

Possible indeed, someones already done it.. you missed out he sold it..

can buy parts from nissan, costly. but possible.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...opic=113661&hl=

waste of money making it look like a gtr.

its not a gtr, never will be a gtr. I dont mind some things like front bar's and such. I have a gtr bonnet and grill on my gtst. but I would never go all out and do the guards and everything as well.

i see the next thread being started as

"where to buy GTR badges?"

dont listen to em man, get the gt-t, put the gtr kit on it.

DONT PUT GTR BADGES ON IT!!!!!!

then kits a cool spray or someting, then go do all the engine mods you can possble think of.... buy then you would of spent 60 grand... and im pretty sure r34 gtr's are around that price now. look at www.imports101.com

Sticking GT-R badges on lesser Skyline models is something that makes no sense at all, because-

People who don't know any better couldn't care less,

and

Enthusiasts that can tell the difference will fall about laughing at you.

So why do n00bs persist in doing this? :ermm:

Sticking GT-R badges on lesser Skyline models is something that makes no sense at all, because-

People who don't know any better couldn't care less,

and

Enthusiasts that can tell the difference will fall about laughing at you.

So why do n00bs persist in doing this? :ermm:

Good point... that yellow "GTR" is a GTT to me in every way... do what that Pom did, take an R34, stick an RB26DETT in it... wolla...something close to GTR. But stay away from GTR badges... might as well put NOS stickers on it too and get plates 2F2F! bah!

Yeah, by all means feel free to use a complete GT-R kit/body panels, waste heaps of money converting a GTS4 into a GT-R (ala Advan's "GRACER") but for the love of all that is holy- If it didn't leave the factory as a GT-R, then DON'T STICK GT-R BADGES ON IT!!!.

waste of money making it look like a gtr.

its not a gtr, never will be a gtr. I dont mind some things like front bar's and such. I have a gtr bonnet and grill on my gtst. but I would never go all out and do the guards and everything as well.

i see the next thread being started as

"where to buy GTR badges?"

:ermm:

I was thinking teh same!

Yeah, by all means feel free to use a complete GT-R kit/body panels, waste heaps of money converting a GTS4 into a GT-R (ala Advan's "GRACER") but for the love of all that is holy- If it didn't leave the factory as a GT-R, then DON'T STICK GT-R BADGES ON IT!!!.

but its got a sunroof! :ermm:

please Help

Best Regards Vlad Adam

How about building an R324 using the Bee*R kit instead? That way you'd have a genuine GTR (so no harassment) and you'd look like you have an R34 (so you are happy). The cost of an R32 GTR plus the Bee*R kit would probably end up being similar money (maybe a smidgeon more) to an R34 GT-T plus R34 GTR panels. But you'd have to look into it more closely to be sure.

http://www.bee-r.com/main/news/b324dori1.htm

026-013.jpg026-011.jpg

026-014.jpg026-015.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

So the reason for R34 GTR being your dream car is the look aye? if thats the case, my dream car is a NSX then i can make it look like a Ferrari.

For that same reason my dream car is a Mazda RX-7.

http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/au/st...sp?StockID=2772

7309.jpg

Edited by Big Rizza

Thumbsup to the Bee*R 324 (with a better rear wing, and a flush-fitting petrol flap) but i'm ROFLMAO@ that 'F40' kit...the proportions are sooooo wrong. It looks absolutely fuggen terrible.