SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

WGMG is Mario Kart on Nintendo DS. Why is that if the computer players ram me i get speared off the track, but when i ram them, i get speared off the track!!! Makes no friggin sense!!!!! And also, why is the only weapon i ever get those crap banannas while the others get rockets and bombs and stuff. I call shenanigans on this game!!!

Nintendo, you suck!

Rant over :)

I feel your pain. Don't get me started. When you need anything but a banana cos the guy infront is all lined up....guess what...you get about 5 bananas in a row. Bullsh*t

Guest trikdoutvl

i feel betta..good thread

got another 1 tho

WGMG is dropping my car off at the mechanic then haveing to walk a hour to get home

WGMG when cops follow you. every time you change lane or turn they follow, and especially when there driving the oppisite direction and they do a Uturn just to follow you even when you have done nothing wrong, even one time followed me too my house and pulled me over as i pulled into my driveway so that all my neighbours could come outside and watch

WGMG is when someone copies your "line"!!

Gavin, the hug line is mine, proof is in the quote above...youll hear from my lawyers :)

brad ive spoken with your lawyers and sugest next time you fork out for someone a little more experienced

turns out your paperwork was out of order and i am now the proud copywrite holder of the lines

"someone needs a hug"

"woosa"

and

"eat my shorts"

so eat my shorts buddy

brad ive spoken with your lawyers and sugest next time you fork out for someone a little more experienced

turns out your paperwork was out of order and i am now the proud copywrite holder of the lines

"someone needs a hug"

"woosa"

and

"eat my shorts"

so eat my shorts buddy

And the only word there that matters . . . COPYWRITE. . . looks like you lost your line brad . .

Gavin, maybe you could charge brad to use YOUR line . . . just an idea

what grinds gavs gears today

sitting down to enjoy a couple of episodes of my new anime dvds only to find there are NO DVDS in the cases of the full set damn it

nasty email time me thinks

bubba thats f**kd up-much damage?

front right indicator smashed (nooooooooooooooo! my clear lenses!) and the point of the guard above it is punched in a fair bit, looks like new indicators and a new guard and she'll be right :glare: not as bad as it could have been!

and brynj, that also sucks! I'm just lucky it wasn't some random in a carpark that did it..

Edited by bubba

WGMG when cops follow you. every time you change lane or turn they follow, and especially when there driving the oppisite direction and they do a Uturn just to follow you even when you have done nothing wrong, even one time followed me too my house and pulled me over as i pulled into my driveway so that all my neighbours could come outside and watch

cant you tell them to get the fack off ur property, or do we have no rights anymore

WGMG seeing an black xr6 turbo that is absolutely tea-baggin the ground because of how low it is, then looking in side the tinted windows to see two cops and cop lights on the front windscreen :)

would be a bit stupid of them to give a yellow sticker to someone for beeing too low :ermm:

when people assume your a v8 hater coz you own a skyline!

f&^* i was bought up a v8 boy, creaming over corvette's, camaro's, hsv's and all that

i mean, i have a chevrolet badge for a belt. its like its a crime to love all types of cars