SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

WGMG

When your trying to sell your car and people keep offering you like 4k less then the posted price...im not trying to rip anyone off....the price i set is wat the car is worth.....stop wasting my time and urs!!!!

i mean as far as i no, its the only one for sale on carsales in the state!

Edited by c00ps

5.that chik who pretends to be in the wheelchair and sings in the city to make money.WE HAVE PHOTOS OF YOU WALKING!!!!!!

that is all:)

Are you kidding me!

well.. she will be going to hell soon

WGMG...driving along, doing 80 in a 70 zone, two 4wds about 100mtrs in front in the left hand lane...

The 4wd behind the other pulls into the right hand land as I approach and sits next to the other car so I cannot pass...and taps his brakes. I was two car lengths behind the knob ffs!

This guy took it upon himself to slow me down? WTF? what a tosser, and as I go to turn right, I kinda pass him and he is waving at me with two hands..what a cock head...

Sometimes I wish I had a toy gun in the glove box. I'd pull it out and watch them shit their pants ha ha

Think I should take up smoking again.. I was so much more calmer :P

Edited by StageaGirl

WRGMGs?

Car related...

Mid aged house wife drivers...

If the general public has a hatred towards P-Platers then I have a personal hatred towards them...

seems like they are always there to f*ck me up.

Just today, while coming back from Curtin, while I was approaching a 2 -> 1 lane merge section, I was in the right lane near the blind spot of a 4wd that was on the left lane. As we were approaching the merge section, I eased of the gas to put a little distance between my car & his, this created a little gap between the 2 cars and as we came to the merge section, and then some bloody house wife driver in her lancer tried to speed past me to squeeze in front... this was when the 2 lanes have already began merging as one!!! And I had to steer towards the outside (causing my car to go outside the lane) to clear enough space.

And what really pissed me off was that, instead of putting her foot down & just squeezing through, she chickened off like on the 1/2 way point & eased off the gas (while my car was still slightly in front) probably finally realized that she can't bloody get through when the 2 lanes have almost merged, when I noticed this, I just floored it a bit & got in front.

& she bloody horned me! :D

F*ck u, mid aged bi*ch, F*ck u!

Just the other day in the city, again some mid aged housewife is bloody trying to do a U turn at a traffic light (thought this was not allowed... unless its got that U turn allowed sign) & holding up the entire traffic since there were cars turning left on the right side. Everyone had to wait for the next set of green arrows coz of her...

bloody bi*ch

Non car related:

People at Uni, when you work with them for labs & stuff, you finish what is required & get a 1/2 decent enough mark, but they bloody complain & whinge about it not being "good enough" or "we didn't challenge ourself enough"... hey I'm bloody just trying to get a decent 60% or so pass here, not attempting to get any kind of Nobel award of science or something... maybe you are but I'm NOT!

/end rant/

Man this thread is great for letting off steam :D, now all that is cleared off my mind, think I'll play some COD-4

Bloody drivers that rush red lights when its already RED for A FEW SECONDS!!! :P

Happened on Roe Highway turning onto Wileri Drive.. was waiting at the lights for it to turn green.. and usually once its green, i'll still look left and right to confirm, then move.. unfortunately there was a big truck, like a woolies truck, on the right side..

Then once the lights was green, I waited for like 1-1/2 seconds then i moved.. Suddenly *Whoosh* an Aurion flies right in front of me.. the lights must DEFINITELY been red for at least 3-5 seconds.. almost got t-boned at the driver side and that flamin mongrel was probably going like 100kmph at a 70 zone.. Pretty much unsurvivable..

STUPID flamin mongrelS THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO ESTIMATE WHEN TO RUSH A RED LIGHT!!! :P

/end Rant :P

Edited by Slowpoke

last night on south street i was behind a falcon p plater, he was first at the lights and i was second

the arrow to turn right went green and he gunned it from the lights and almost hit a car turning right on the opposite side of the intersection

locked his breaks up and reversed back

i was laughing so hard at the dickhead

• 2 weeks later...

when you're coming off the offramp from the freeway and you're tryign to get down from 100kms to 60kms then some idiot thinks he can quickly turn left in frotn of you when there's no other cars behind you and then they take up 2 lanes trying to turn and you have to slam on ur breaks and heart jumps into ur throat :banana:

gavs gripe for the day

wgmg having a boss who constantly winges about comunication but then sends you to a job without telling you anything about it

cause i didnt waste half my workday at all

WGMG?

That f**king retard that drives a black Astra in Ellenbrook, Friday night I came literally 2ft from t boning him in a round about cause he didn't look, I gave him the horn and let him off...

Then, this morning the same f**king idiot did the same f**king thing at the same round about, If I wasn't late for tafe already I woulda followed him to where ever he was going and head butted him...

If I ever catch you doing it again look out!!! :)

My boss is a dickhead.

That is all.

cmon nath he can't be all that bad can he?

hahaah bec apprentice quit too :(

hate people who complain about ppl being on their mobiles while drivin when they do the same flippin thing the next minute :D

So i was driving home from uni tonight...

Noticed my front and rear window were a bit dirty, due to the recent light showers and the water drying up.

Passed my BP on manning rd, so i pulled in, to wipe down my windows...

Spent about 5 - 6 mins making them all nice and clean agian

Jumped back in the sky and headed towards canning hwy freeway exit so i could get back onto freeway south.

Stopped at the lights.. and i see this guy come out of the bushes

and i think o shit, hes not going to clean my windows is he, i just did them...

He went around to the other cars...

Finally came round to me, and started to half do my window, despite me saying no

Lights turned green, so he had to rush to get the window dry.. he banged around my wipers a bit in the rush ( thank god he didnt break them,, had a check when i got home)

He stood infront of my car for a sec and told me to wait so i could pay him!

i was thinking!! wtf?? i said no.. ijust spent 5 mins cleaning them few mins ago and u made it more dirty then it was!

HE still standing there even tho the lights are green... blocking the rest of the traffic..

HE finally started to come around to my window so i could pay him

but unfort for him, i took the oppurtinty to put my foot down and leave him in the dust.

now that really GMG today!! :@

That exact thing happened to dad a while back. He put on his sprayers and wipers lol. The guy gave him the finger and walked off. We were all laughing in the car. Scared the crap out of the window washer guy lol