SAU Community

Anyone Have A Rb25 Highflow From "sliding Performance"?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PM Slide on these forums.

Satanic from the forums has installed one on his R34 GTT, cant remember his dyno figures off the top of my head.

Stan had a couple of other things done to it as well I think.. but he got about 200kw out of it with his SAFC installed on the auto.. maybe more.. can't quite remember..

I can't speak more highly about the turbo Aaron had made me... admittedly my one is a little bit "different" to his other items but it is based on the same theories.

I'm making 200rwkw with 10-11psi (boost drops off due to other issue) which is at the absolute limit of my ECU after tuning at Hitman.

Lag is minimal, the turbo sound is orgasmic and yes I'm very very happy with what I got. Aaron is a top guy, he'll answer any of your questions and will ensure you "learn" something from it rather than just buy something from him.

In a few weeks I will be able to boost the thing into it's efficiency range of 18-22psi, should be very interesting to see what happens then!

My 2c

this "hiflow" rb25 turbo from $890..

ball bearing?

flow capability?

steel wheels?

do you have to provide your own RB25 turbo for them to hiflow?

doesn't say much on the website..

Dyno Graph is on my website... follow the link below.

Links; he doesn't want to use your turbo :O It's not good enough, he replaces it with a "new" item!

PM me for more details if you want, Northern Beaches Performance has a few deals going on with Sliding Performance at the moment.

Journal Bearings

Steel Wheels

You KEEP your turbo!

Sorry, need to ask Aaron about the flow rates... but I'd assume it's large considering I could boost to 13psi on my standard turbo but only manage 11psi on this one before the standard ECU starts to play dumb.

Links; he doesn't want to use your turbo It's not good enough, he replaces it with a "new" item! Bastard :O..

Hmm.. so flog off mine for 300.. pay for some of the intercooler.. hmm.. not bad.. not bad.. get an aftermarket ECU.. good $2500 upgrade + labour + tuning..

I'm making 200rwkw with 10-11psi (boost drops off due to other issue) which is at the absolute limit of my ECU after tuning at Hitman.

sorry to go a little OT, but did hitman tune your stock ECU? how did you find it? and why is it now at the limit of the ecu?

i didnt even know he did re-maps, i may take in the GTST.

BB - Hitman didn't tune my stock ECU - he tuned the SAFC2 which is in my car. The stock ECU has a lot of operating parameters as we all know - we couldn't wind up boost past 11psi as the car would cut out at 4.5K rpm.

Anyways, new ECU going in soon along with 2 more tunes so I'm going to be a happy boy!

Everyone else:

NBP is now the reccomended Sydney installer for all of Sliding Performance's Sydney turbo sales. Currently the arrangement is: buy a turbo from Aaron, add another $330 to get it installed (fluids included)

Journal Bearings are bush bearings.... not ball bearing.

Proven results are on my website - look in the Tuning Results section! Sorry for the lack of updates on that thing, haven't had time.

Modifications list has grown heaps since then too :) Even without the stuff that WILL be going in and a re-tune I'm on about 220rwkw at the moment but it's running REALLY REALLY RICH!