SAU Community

Eoi: R32 Gtr Cf Bonnet Lip

dezz

Hey guys,

Just want to see who's up for a carbon fibre bonnet lip to suit the R32 GTR. The price will be around $100 and we need around 20 people interested to start production

mycal220-img600x450-1096029259cimg1483.jpg

mycal220-img600x450-1096029348cimg1425.jpg

mycal220-img600x450-1096029375cimg1524.jpg

1. west

2. Bl4cK32

3. IMPUL R32-R

4. rx-[7]

5. djr81

6. iconz

7. jasonh

8. nicko32

9. Mike.

10. 180_mph

11. NXTIME

12. KBNR32

13. AWDMAT

14. MattR

15. Stephen22

16. Player_Hater

17. manage13

18. Hakujin1977

19. rukus

20. mrfrontmount

come on guys, not even half way yet! spread the word!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any chance if you can arrange $200 for front and rear as well then we only need 10 people :(.

can you get the original part numbers from Nissan for what you're talking about?

but given the fact that they are different items (front and rear) we'd need 20 for each...20 for front, and 20 for rear

Guys do you know what these are? I assume not if asking if there is one for the front and rear (Wtf?), and asking if they suit gtst?

They are a copy of a Nismo air splitter as shown in the fisrt photo, they go on the front edge of the gtr bonnet above the grille. They can be fitted to a gtst bonnet, if you chop your bonnet down to look like a GTR bonnet.

Show me what u mean by rear...?

Guys do you know what these are? I assume not if asking if there is one for the front and rear (Wtf?), and asking if they suit gtst?

They are a copy of a Nismo air splitter as shown in the fisrt photo, they go on the front edge of the gtr bonnet above the grille. They can be fitted to a gtst bonnet, if you chop your bonnet down to look like a GTR bonnet.

Show me what u mean by rear...?

I've got the best weed if you need >_< !

*Yes i know what it is.

*There is a rear little lip spoiler for 32 GTR

*I asked to see if it fit 32gtst so that we can get the group buy moving fast because there are more 32gtst than gtr.

oooo, gimme till mid June and I'll be in

But I would like to know if anyone can get CF boot lips too coz I'd love one of those as well.

P.S. How do you fit that front splitter?

can pretty much organise a buy for any product in CF, if the numbers are there..

lets try get this 1 done first ay :laugh: