SAU Community

Installing $22 Boost Controller On 32 Gtr

can i just f**k off the stock boost solunoid and put the controller there?? i have already had the restrictor taken out will that make a difference

i have looked throug the 47 page post and the question was asked but not answered

thanks

yes u can. but make sure you block off the feed from the inlet pipe. plumb it from the wastegate actuator to the connection on the inlet pipe(high pressure side) or manifold. boost up to around 12psi can be run safely, depending on other mods... just b careful on hot days as the factory smic s are shat

Edited by danielson

yes u can. but make sure you block off the feed from the inlet pipe. plumb it from the wastegate actuator to the connection on the inlet pipe(high pressure side) or manifold. boost up to around 12psi can be run safely, depending on other mods... just b careful on hot days as the factory smic s are shat

dont think he'll have a cooling issue with the stock gtr fmic :P

so i have one pipe going to the bottom right of the stock boost solunoid one to the bottom..........can i plug these hoses into the controller???

thanks

ok now i have been told that this is not possible.

i have to loop the wastegates together and run a T piece from the center of them to the top of the rear turbo??

how fiddily is this to actually do??