SAU Community

Rb20 Motor, Gearbox, Etc; Package

for sale:

93 rb20det motor package

approx 75,000kms

includes complete motor, gearbox, flywheel, clutch, manifolds, turbo

also included: r32 crossmember, engine mounts, gearbox mount, tailshaft, radiator

all parts included add up to almost a complete front cut

prefer to sell it all together or if to different buyers most parts at once

reply to pm as i dont check the thread much

located near(west) brisbane

if i cant get a buyer does anyone have/know of a cheap s13 or r32 i could put it all straight in?

other parts on offer include:

*microtech LT8S. incudes hand controller, lume, sensors, etc. sold

*3in dump/front pipe (one piece, bell mouth style not split)

*greddy intercooler (some stone damage as expected) includes piping if you want it. $250

*apexi twin chamber bov. $150ono

*z32 hubs and spindles. $100ono

*gtr injectors. sold

*s2 rb25 turbo. guess you could say its blown. has a bit of shaft play and is a bit noisy/squeals. great for rebuild/hiflow. $200

*s14a complete rear cradle (includes cradle, lsd diff, halfshafts, all control arms etc, hubs/5stud spindles, swaybar, rotors, calipers, handbrake cables, etc. $500

Edited by rb20inside

price is $300 for the gtr injectors. condition is fine although i havn't had them flow tested, they came out of a running gtr and were only pulled out as they were replaced by sard 720cc items.

the microtech came from a running rb20det so is a 6 injector/spark output unit. it includes/sliced into a rb20 wiring lume.

now that you mention it i am unsure as to whether its a lt8s or ltx8s (as its at a mate house, sorry guys but i will find out for sure)

i was under the impression the lt8 and older mtx8 were the 4 output units whereas the lt8s was the 6 cylinder unit. but in saying that i've seen a lt8 used on a r32 gtr.

anyway it works with and came from a rb20

after about $1000

Edited by rb20inside

hey mate you still looking for the cheap silvy? i got one ready for a rb20 to drop in. I was about to do the same myself as i have the RB20DET engine and nearly all the parts even the r32 box ready to just go in but im willing to sell the car as is (old ca18de box aswell ripped out) So its ready for the rb20 to go in.

So let me know how much u are willing to spend if you want it and we might work somehting out.

Cheers

Rob