SAU Community

Respect Da Wagon

hybrid_turbo

is this guy for real? he must be retarded, seriously, no one could be this idiotic... i mean it, he must have some serious issues man.......unreal.... its done a fully sick million kays and the price is goin UP because its a fast performance stocker that he goes fast everywhere... YOU HAVE TO READ THIS... HAHAHA

thats not a wagon...

man i couldnt even read all that. half of it couldntve made less sense if he just passed out on his keyboard.

obviously the petrol in it is fully sick for a good deep sniff, too, hey?

Sick! oh shit, its the coppas, ey!

this is what my sister emailed to him....

haha........

Nice to know bout the power rattle... how much horsepower does it rattle bra...... and good work on gettn rubber tires were they hard to find........ Just wanted to know what mental institution Ur from so I can give em a call and let em know u escaped... haha f**kn tabulie head........ Ahh and also what’s with the gold adidas???... so let me sum this up , u have awesome foot to engine control and great power rattle for da big race bra.... and u get full respect from serious drivers ...

Dude, thats awesome!!!

Normally i wouldnt even take a second look at any holden, but afeter seeing the 1,000,000 + kms on the km readout i felt like i had to read on!!!

Thats some funnt stuff!!!

By the way.....any offers yet???

LOL

Regards Evan