urmine

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I was baited once and it cost me a 60% warning level

Not going to fall for that trick again :D

baited?? whats this 60% warning thing.. im a nooob

nah im just wonderin what hte appeal is and what all you "enthusiasts" find so great about them...

Edited by urmine

Why are Commondores crap..........they're slow...........they're australian............30km to a tank.........not worth stealing............cops drive them...........bogans put 30" chromies on them............and they look like a box.........give me a sexy skyline any day of the week

Edited by lingeringsoul

baited?? whats this 60% warning thing.. im a nooob

nah im just wonderin what hte appeal is and what all you "enthusiasts" find so great about them...

we love the car.............pure and simple, just like you like your commodore

no schools going strong atm.. whats wrong with spastics having internet access?? fair go mate.. equal rights for spastics i say!!!

snapper head :D hahahah gold !! i love it !!!

im sensing a bit of anger in the room tongiht :P

is this guy for real? does he even know wat a skyline is? hehe.... holdens are aussi, but come on, f**k mate would we come to your house and say " geez mate, ur house is shit, why wud u wana live here"..... Y COME TO SAU AND KNOCK SKYLINES?????

Come on guys..

there slow.. there jap.. 300km a tank... get stolen.. attract cops like nothing... they come in weird yellow colours.. whats the appeal :D give me a nice safe commodore anyday i say!!!

sounds like a someone who carnt afford a skyline and had to get a Bombadore. sorry brother just keep saving and dont waste your money on junk

yes im for real.. a skyline is the car isnt it ? the funny looking ones with those silly lights oin the back?? im not knocking em.. im just wondering why there so good.. i dont see why you would get one over say a nice solid aussie built vehicle.. good for hte economy too u know buy australian and all that

bombadore?? why would u call em that

yeah maybe one day when im older and i might appreciate these things.. i might be getting grandmas charade one day .. when shes doesnt wanna drive it no more.. its lil but damm she goes a bit nothing like a commoodore but hey beggars cant be choosers

Commodores can be nice cars, some people do stupid mods and make them look crap, but I have had a couple of V8 Commodores, and I still appreciate Commodores now.

I bought a Skyline because the quality is so much better. The interior and handling are far superior to Commodores, they have a nice smooth, easy revving engine, and they have a sexy 2-door body shape. What more could you want. I love my V8s, but I have a Skyline now, and I am pretty happy with it.

Commodores are not anything special really, I just like the engines. They have poor build quality, they are big and heavy, and just as inefficient on fuel as a Skyline.

The fact that you came on to a Skyline forum, and posted a thread called "Why are Skylines crap" is really quite sad. If you don't like them, go away.

Good spot there, its a 88 model, it seems you aren't completely dumb. But the fact that you asked what car it was when its clearly written in my profile still indicates your level of intelligence.

Mate, do you even have a car? Or a licence? How old are you? You say you like Commodores, have you ever driven a car in your life?

It seems that you are very immature, whether that be because you are a 14 year old kid who likes making a pain of himself, or because you are a bogan who does not appreciate other peoples taste in cars remains to be seen.

Either way, we could do without your kind on our forum.

Funny, the person posting a thread called "Why are Skylines crap" should come out with a line of "don't hate, appreciate". Idiot.

Edited by Quinny