SAU Community

Anyone Here On Nissansilvia.com?

Hi guys

Basically at the moment i need to sell my car, and NS.com would be a great place to advertise it. But my account wont log in because of some ghey tech issue and the mods are not replying to my correspondence. So if anyone is interested in advertising my car on there for me, and it sells through the site you can have $50. When the sale goes through.

Pm me if your interested.

Cheers

Nick

I think the point 'stolen s15' is trying to make is that you can't post on the NS.com for sale forums unless you have 100 posts or something like that. I'm sure he can log on, but probably doesn't have the 100 posts to his name and therefore is looking for someone who does have the 100 posts to post his for sale thread for him.

Alternatively you could spend just $10 and put it on a site such as carsales.com.au

Guaranteed to give far more exposure than NissanSilvia.com ever will.

and u won't get 17 yr old dreamers offering u $500 for it! :)

Man i cant stop watching your avatar, over and over again! Its hillarious :blink: whats it off? She broke her fall with her face. I like it.

agreed

:)

1. Avartar is off some random site, will post it up when im sober.

2. Neil_se mate i have done it all, still not working, even pm'ed yogi, ect. As stolen_s15 on NS i have over 100 posts but I cant Fu(k!N log in!!

3. The car is on carsales, but seeing its a sil would be good to get it on NS.

4. Thanks for the help. Buy my car!