SAU Community

Gtsts' With Gtr Badges On Them What The !

wessa02

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate your a kid that doesnt appreciate that you drive a skyline. GTR's are never over-rated - only you think that.

Yes we launch quick (So you cant and you have to complain) - Why waste good rubber?????

They look nicers than gtsts - Thank you

But who cares - you do OBVIOUSLY

GTST's are good - Yes they are, good for you and congratualtions you can see you have a good car.

GTR's are for show ponies - YOU WANT ONE SO YOU CAN BE A Show Pony sl*t.

Ask any GTR driver, any that knows what it takes to keep these babies on the road, and I guarantee you that none of them are out here to be wankers to you GTST drivers. In fact I bet most of us came from GTST ourselves.

Why do you have to be a tool? Go and post your whoring comments on a Commodore website.

You my friend shouldnt even own a skyline.

Edited by arbess

f**k bud i was only talking shit and stiring cause i know people like you would react to it

rofl

lol that time of the month is it mate, god ur snappy

yes very true i know gtr drivers are not being wankers to gtst drivers, a couple have been show ponies in front of me and i think wehy bother

its like a gtst racing a mazda 6

whats the point

and u cant admit rwd cars aren't fun in the wet can you

so with all this hatred any ideas on what i can put in my grill so it wont look weird considering there is no such thing as a gts or gts-t badge. the closest thing i can find is either a silvia s badge or the gt badge on the lower front wheel guards either of which will look terrible. i could have no badge but you kinda have to know what a gtr grill without one looks like to know why it will look so bad

lol i got gtr floor mats, is that a sin????? does that make me a fraud????

yes my car will beat a gtr but only one in stockish form

we all know what power a gtr can uhneash quite easily with the right mods( and a big wallet lol)

and i dont really care who beats who aye not why i got a fast car

ITS FOR MY OWN ENJOYMENT

so with all this hatred any ideas on what i can put in my grill so it wont look weird considering there is no such thing as a gts or gts-t badge. the closest thing i can find is either a silvia s badge or the gt badge on the lower front wheel guards either of which will look terrible. i could have no badge but you kinda have to know what a gtr grill without one looks like to know why it will look so bad

mate just get a grill that doesnt have a space for the GTR badge, like this one..

carbon%20004.jpg

EDIT: Here's a pic of it on an R33 with 400R style front bar.

530.jpg

Edited by cogs

I am starting to wonder what all of the fuss is about.

I have a pair of silver babies, a R33 GTR V-Spec and a R33 GTS-T Series II and I appreciate each car for what it is.

Apart from having the same basic body shell you could not get two cars that are so different to drive and own. The GTS-T is a perfect daily driver that is quick and responsive, handles well, stops well but can be a handful in the wet. The GTR does all of these things but to a higher level and generates grip levels that make it quicker in the wet than the GTS-T is in the dry (maybe the new set of Toyo Proxes T1R’s help as they are awesome tyres).

My mates all run Porsches, BMWs and HSVs and when I bought a pair of Skylines they all stirred me heaps at the time. They have since changed their tune when I showed them that my GTS-T was just is quick as their show ponies and when I take the GTR out they only see my dust.

If you drive a Skyline be proud of what you have as it is an expression of you.

mate just get a grill that doesnt have a space for the GTR badge, like this one..

well i could do that but ive already bought the grill and im not going to buy another one. since reading how pissed everyone is getting ive riped the badge off. i still reckon it looks kinda funny but aw well it was to controversal and eventually ill find something. id love to have a badge of a little cartoon turbo or something :D

DOU33

I am lucky that Johnny Howard is helping to pay for them as I run them as company cars.

Edited by Victory

well i could do that but ive already bought the grill and im not going to buy another one. since reading how pissed everyone is getting ive riped the badge off. i still reckon it looks kinda funny but aw well it was to controversal and eventually ill find something. id love to have a badge of a little cartoon turbo or something :mellow:

what about gettin a nissan badge form a wrecker?

Nissan_Badge.jpg

ive taken the badges off my GTR but ive seen heaps of GTSTs with GTR badges here and for me,its a good thing as thieves will most likely target those fake GTRs and leave mine alone.As most people cant tell the difference,most think mine is a GTST.

you cant tell a car owner what to do with their car though..but ive had GTSTs and i love them,they are more fun than a gtr and I miss my GTSTs.

Got a R33 GTR badge for sale if anyone wants one for their GTST..hehe