SAU Community

R32 R33 R34 4 Doors

RCHOO

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My exhaust and extractors finally done on my n/a, got around to taking some better pictures :rant:

car1it1.jpg

car2gd2.jpg

car3dq0.jpg

Still needs a lot of work done. hehe

• 4 weeks later...

that looks MEAN as wayne!

i love the dark look of the car with those rims, and then you look at the front of your car and see the clean chrome bad ass intercooler sticking out!

we need to go on a cruise :thumbsup: 4 doors ftw!

Edited by leighzor

Some pics of mine with the 17" ROH Mantis rims i bought off a fellow member here. Few more things and i will be all sweet although i hate having a skyline and having not much power :thumbsup: New P laws ftl. I was even thinking of selling it and getting a shitter looking car with decent power haha, but i guess its all for my own "safety".

Leigh.

post-34834-1186304337_thumb.jpg

post-34834-1186304360_thumb.jpg

post-34834-1186304402_thumb.jpg

post-34834-1186304420_thumb.jpg

post-34834-1186304451_thumb.jpg

Just picked up my baby from the painters after completeing the GTR bonnet conversion.

Whats needed for the conversion? Just the bonnet or do the guards have to be swapped out also?

Very tidy car!! :P

Whats needed for the conversion? Just the bonnet or do the guards have to be swapped out also?

Very tidy car!! :whistling:

Thanks for the great feedback everyone, have provided all the info on this conversion in the Skyline and specific discusion section. The best thing about fitting

a Nissan factory option front bar is that there is no need for a trial fit, therefore you save $$ on the fitting. Thinking of fitting Carbon Ganador mirrors and a

low Nomuken style rear Carbon boot spoiler to finish it off. Would really love a set of charcoal Volk 18" GT-C's or Nismo GT3"s.

post-26384-1186741187_thumb.jpg

post-26384-1186741220_thumb.jpg

Hey guys here is my 4 door 33!!

Currently has a low compression cylinder ;)

So full rebuild is in progress!

Also a great list of mods will be added hehe!

Before it shat itself it just had the usual, FMIC, highflow turbo, hks exhaust, APEXi AVCr

l_f7b3dbe77a834828aa1905a5dfcd0d1f.jpg

l_08802ec95bd38f9eeac5ae1362aef5b3.jpg

l_9b7dd9615063d84e6c9834d0f6c2e160.jpg

Coilovers and wheels will come soon, though i do like the stocko wheels hehe :D

Thanks

Samir

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It really doesn't matter much who made it, unless if is obviously poorly routed or restrictive in a section; what matters is the nominal cross section. For most normal-medium power you go 3" from the cat back for a good combination of free flow and retaining ground clearance. Front and dump pipes are tricker to get in larger sizes and are the most common restriction
    • Been poking around on the new to me car. I've determined that I have a Kakimoto exhaust from at least the downpipe back (I haven't confirmed the downpipe yet). It has a catalytic converter. Other than the company branding on the exhaust tip, I can only find one other marking. Behind the cat and under the car is a plate that has the numbers "NF307FP" and "M11111". Unfortunately, the Kakimoto website is written in Japanese and my browser won't translate it. I found that Nengun sells the brand, but my exhaust doesn't look like their current offering. They do indicate that each pipe is custom made, but I assume that's more of an inventory control thing than some sort of special, vehicle specific tuning. Anyone have a guess about what I have here? I'm getting ready to throw some dollars at tuning this car, but want to make good decisions. No reason to throw out a perfectly good exhaust system, if this thing will equal a full custom build.
    • Congrats on the progress. That's got to feel good to get the build done/mostly done. Now that you're this deep into it, I'm curious if you'd do it again versus finding a 5MT from the get go?
    • G.G.C. (Gibier German Cook) restaurant in Motomachi in Kobe: A tiny 2 floor restaurant that was founded in 1976. The original couple who owned/ran it retired and sold the business to a corporation who pretty much tried to keep it the same as it was.  Lots of lesser known (to me anyway) German beers available.  Venison with vegetables. The meat came from deer from Hokkaido. The chef told us that there's a whole industry around the use of all parts of the deer from the antlers to the hooves. Sure enough, directly accross the street from this restaurant is a shop that sells all manner of utensils, clothes and objet d'art all made from deer skin, bones and horns.... also owned by the same corporation. The venison was super tender 😋 Various decorations, a lot of which were quite old, no doubt from the original owners. A nice pilsner too which I'd never seen before.  It's well worth a visit but check the opening hours, they're closed on Wednesdays, only open 11:30am - 3pm on Mondays and Tuedays, 11:30am-3pm for lunch and 5pm-11:30pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and 11:30am-3pm and 5pm-9pm on Sundays. Last order is 30mins before close.
    • Yep around 2m long or thereabouts.  I made another post in the photo diaries 17 years later lol. I swear it has not been that long!