SAU Community

1996 Nissan Skyline Gts-t Series 2 Turbo $6,000 Must Sell

so can that be changed at all, i mean if i took it into a complance place why could they not comply it. If it has no rust and is stock ect and meets all the rules, it should be able to be regestered.

Sorry i do not know all the in and outs of importing, only new to the scene hence the newbie questions.

Edited by WogsRus

Oh ok, sorry not being rude or anything, just not quite sure understanding why. How does the rules change in respects to what can be imported under race rules ect. Is it becaue of modifications or something. On that note, being a newbie, can somone point me to a good page where all that information and defenitions are explained.

thanks

Oh ok, sorry not being rude or anything, just not quite sure understanding why. How does the rules change in respects to what can be imported under race rules ect. Is it becaue of modifications or something. On that note, being a newbie, can somone point me to a good page where all that information and defenitions are explained.

thanks

Thanks for all the comments here guys but no one interested?

jus to clear up, these cars CANNOT EVER be registered for road use. They are imported cheaply for this reason and 'blackmarked' their id/VIN numbers are taken down throughout ALL registeries in Australia and marked as a RALLY/RACE ONLY vehical. The only way to register them is illegal.

Hope that clears it up for some people. Good luck with sale, this is a bargin!

So how does the car run?

Gearbox nice and tight and not notchy?

Engine not making any abnormal noises?

engine runs fine 6 months ago, battery is dead and fuel pump is dried up coz no fuel in it. Replace the two things then way you go...Gear box is excellent, also have quick shifter kit :D