SAU Community

Deca Convoy

Bec

Hi All,

Driving up to Shepparton Friday night after work - don't want to drive alone......

Then join the DECA Convoy!!!!

When are we leaving

Friday evening

Meeting point address

Shell Roadhouse

Hume Hwy

Donnybrook VIC 3064

Melway 365 C5

Meet Time

7.30pm

Bring

Adequate Fuel

CB Radio - Channel 14

Tour Leader

James

I'm not sure if they've added extra speed cameras since easter, but there are definitely new cameras 16km (give or take a couple of hundred metres) from the Donnybrook Shell.

Please ensure adequate fuel, working CB radio and don't be too late to the meeting point.

I think James is leading this one. UHF CB Ch 14. And I would suggest getting there 7:30

James, the WRX guys are meeting at 6:20pm at STi @docklands if you want to join us for the drive around to Donnybrook.

James, the WRX guys are meeting at 6:20pm at STi @docklands if you want to join us for the drive around to Donnybrook.

Just a thought, what are people doing for food?

Do you mind if I tag along please? I only live 2 mins around the corner in Port Melbourne.

Was sat with a rex STI 9 all the way from my work exit in Dandenong to Kings Way last night. Passed about 5 other rexes and a clone of my car. Bizzare Subaru journey. :D

Ummm Bec.

Under Tour Leader... you need to add me in there

Drunken bum

Ash

I'll be on the beer from 3.30pm :D

Hahaha.

At least I'll have company - I plan to have the champagne open by 3pm :)

LOL - no.

But your one of "them" now.

You have to think about how your going to feel Saturday morning. Me and Ash can get trashed and stay up late - coz we dont have to drive!!! :P

maybe it will only make me drive better!...

might certainly calm my nerves!!!

i'll be right, i can have a few drinks and wont feel a thing!

might not be up all night though...

Age - I'll meet you at Donnybrook. Can you guys stop in - or give me a call when you getting closer?

Saff - We don't stop until Shepparton, so either grab something earlier or put up with the truckstop food. I reccommend the former :D

Yeah no worries Jame...i'll call you or Ash. We are planning to meet you all anyway, and cruise up togther.

Saff

No worries....see you at STi@docklands. We'll be there from 6:15, and we leave at 6:30 for the casual cruise to Donnybrook. We are thinking of stopping for Maccas on the ring road.

I'll be in a dark gunmetal new suzuki swift.

Yeah no worries Jame...i'll call you or Ash. We are planning to meet you all anyway, and cruise up togther.

Saff

No worries....see you at STi@docklands. We'll be there from 6:15, and we leave at 6:30 for the casual cruise to Donnybrook. We are thinking of stopping for Maccas on the ring road.

I'll be in a dark gunmetal new suzuki swift.

AGE Thanks mate, will be driving a blue liberty with SAU stickers. Just waiting to hear back from Mav as to what time he can get out of work so will let you know either way whether we will make it or not.

Jam No worries, thanks for the info. :)