SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Dead fing set! Im going to start a cull of any dropkick that cant drive. You crash, BANG you are dead. Bloody traffic on the way home because a truck 'driver' and I use the term driver loosely! crashed his car carrier!

And I didnt swear! whoo!

A few of us are going to teh autosalon on the Goldie on Sunday and I'm viewing a property on Saturday...so woo hoo excitment there :)

Karen, send me an SMS when you get down the Coast as we are camping down there and I want to have a quick look at the Auto Salon before breaking camp and driving back to Brisvegas, washing the car and getting ready for the Monday Cruise!!

Ummm .... because of this

g357ur.jpg

Don't tell me you are one of those bandwagon jumping Skyline n00bs who seem to be under the misapprehension that the Skyline marque started with the R32 and finished with the R34?

Oh and hopefully this when it comes out :)

nissan-gt-r-1-big.jpg

No, you misunderstood. I own my car, not my Boss!!!!

Karen, send me an SMS when you get down the Coast as we are camping down there and I want to have a quick look at the Auto Salon before breaking camp and driving back to Brisvegas, washing the car and getting ready for the Monday Cruise!!

Are we all on the same weekend here?