SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

bowling was ok. but damn my hand hurts, stoopid heavy bowling ball.

hey Daz is your Skyline silver with a hugh front mount kit and Led tail lights?? i cant remember the number plate exactaly i swear it said 85URK....

i we dring alond fair field road just past the Viper Room :D headinf towards Inala.. Waved but didn't think you would wave back....

more like WTF? :) A fat Asian dude just waved at me drivinga blue sil...

;) HUH??

are you just trying to get us to look at the sale and go "Ohh.. I want to buy that!"

:D

I was ebay shopping for rims... and saw these... im not promoting the ebay auction as they wont fit on a sil / skyline anyway...

More to the point I cracked up in spontaneous laughter when I read that that blokes VS didnt have the power to spin the tyres .

Edited by Grrr

hey Daz is your Skyline silver with a hugh front mount kit and Led tail lights?? i cant remember the number plate exactaly i swear it said 85URK....

i we dring alond fair field road just past the Viper Room :D headinf towards Inala.. Waved but didn't think you would wave back....

more like WTF? :happy: A fat Asian dude just waved at me drivinga blue sil...

wasnt me bro, my car is white, with white rims has black and silver plates same as my name on here. and i live on the sunshine coast not in brisbane. and i havent been to brisbane in my car in ages.

That's the R33gtst with kit, front mount and led's its "85URE"

close but no cigar....lol

Edited by 85URK

Hey all

man toowoomba sucks ass, as i type this i'm sitting here in my crummy motel (which still sucks col, i know you like this place but i never will)

-The food sucks and is overpriced :)

- They didn't service the room yesterday so i ran out of breakfast menu and minibar crap

-They stole my yougurt (i had one left over from breakfast so i put it in the fridge, come back from work and its gone! :) )

-no REAL pay tv, the in house movie channels are terrible

glad i'm leaving tomorrow

/end rant :P

HAHAHAHA Issac there is a "First choice liquior" store round the back street behind the hotel...

Go and get yourself a carton of corona and sit back and enjoy your sunday afternoon... :)

Thats why i like the place so much, $12 steak and ice cld beer... :laugh: