SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Sif a cruise is going to save lakeside...

Until you get the golf course to sign paperwork to allow users to make noise that track will remain closed...

What sorta golf club will sign off on a deal that will reduce their own members cause they cant enjoy a quiet game of golf???

Ill tell ya, NONE...

I reguarlly cruise on their golf course (in a cart) as I am a member there... :laugh:

I even signed the partition in the club house to allow the track to re-open and that I would remain a member with the track open.

But I believe that there was only some 4-5% of members who said yes to the opening of the track, the rest declined their support.

So until they agree/die there is little chance...

Sif a cruise is going to save lakeside...

Until you get the golf course to sign paperwork to allow users to make noise that track will remain closed...

What sorta golf club will sign off on a deal that will reduce their own members cause they cant enjoy a quiet game of golf???

Ill tell ya, NONE...

None.

And as much as Lakeside rocks, if lived in or was involved with teh golf course I wouldnt be siging paper work either. Such is life and the all mighty dollar ownes

whoops double post not sure how that happened?

your on nthside heading to canon hill is it bad that way too?

i have been working at redlands bay and had no trafic to worry about for the past 2 years, it has definately got worse since i worked my first job in the city it is basicly crawling from Springwood!

horrible

Gateway is always 10kph after virginia til you get to the brodge it self....

or

Go via the city and its 20kph from carseldine all the way to the story bridge...

either way it takes about 75 minutes to get there if i leave home at 7am...

So these days i sleep in and leave home at 9am and im there in 25 minutes ;)

sup people...by my R34 wares!!! LOL

Just bits :( The car is a keeper...just offing the CES split dump pipe and a profec B spec 2...maybe the highflow 3" ceramic cat, oh and an HKS FCD ;)