SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Sif try to compete with the Cressida!!!

Besides, I've heard you fart in yours, and that you eat a lot of curry, so it's not the harmless kind of in-car farting either. I've also heard that you eat babies. So there.

It's not true..... I didn't think anyone heard them due to the exhaust.

lol, i was the same a year ago, 4 cars and two bikes for only 2 people... :P

Now its down to 2 cars and one bike, and a huge chunk paid off the mortgage...

lol yeah we did it the other way around, paid a huge chunk off the mortgage first, now we're selling the extra vehicles. It won't be play money unfortunately, I have a wedding to pay for... :(
It's not true..... I didn't think anyone heard them due to the exhaust.
We originally though it was overfuelling... well I guess technically it was

[rant]

see.. it was my first day at this job - so i've never been in the area which means i don't have any particular enemy.. so that means the complete wankers that egged my car tonight did so randomly - did they have eggs with them in their car? for no other reason that to do this i guess.. so pissed off right now.. but nobody else is up at 3am

[/rant]

[rant]

see.. it was my first day at this job - so i've never been in the area which means i don't have any particular enemy.. so that means the complete wankers that egged my car tonight did so randomly - did they have eggs with them in their car? for no other reason that to do this i guess.. so pissed off right now.. but nobody else is up at 3am

[/rant]

That sucks......

It was a sad day, as the Fridge of Fury swept out the driveway and cruised along the road towards its new home. The previous owner was solemn as all those fond memories came flooding back... the TRD intake, the thirst for oil and the arctic conditions within the plush pimped interior. And although the proceeds from its sale will be warmly welcomed, there's no denying that it's the end of an era... the Cressida will never again grace my garage.

*slow-mo montage, accompanied by acoustic-only ballad*

endofanera.jpg

It was a sad day, as the Fridge of Fury swept out the driveway and cruised along the road towards its new home. The previous owner was solemn as all those fond memories came flooding back... the TRD intake, the thirst for oil and the arctic conditions within the plush pimped interior. And although the proceeds from its sale will be warmly welcomed, there's no denying that it's the end of an era... the Cressida will never again grace my garage.

*slow-mo montage, accompanied by acoustic-only ballad*

endofanera.jpg

I am overcome with emotion, *cries* buh byez cressidahginni, LONG LIVE THE 007 STYLE OIL SLICK FEATURE!