SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Bah I can't even log into SAUQLD...f**kers!

The wreckers was awesome today, found a nice EXA there to get some bits off...also got myself an as-new injector loom for the paltry sum of $5. May go back again tomorrow for more fossicking fun!!!

Woot, Gotta love good old wreckers bargins!! :)

I love how polite Becks is. Going by how polite she seems on the forums I imagine that she must be very posh. I bet that she's drinking a cup of tea right now. With a saucer underneath it. At a table. With a tablecloth on it.

Beck, you are awesome. You should come over and tell me how I'm ironing my shirts all wrong.

That is the funniest thing I have read all week!! bahahaha

are you the girl from the movie "hard candy" and if so, where can I get one of those red hoodies that will fit me as a guy. they seem to make them for girls but I don't want a girl's hoodie. If you're not then nevermind.

oh hey, of you're from like "the land" what sort of R.M Williams boots should I buy. I can't decide whether I should buy brown ones or black ones or what sort. and since you know how to castrate cattle then you should also know about boots and how to cook steak.

I didn't go to a country school, and righ tnow I am dinking a cup of tea. With a saucer underneath it. At a table with a tablecloth on it. I am dissapointed that you are not posh.

I wear ironed clothing for the same reason I choose to not live in abject squalor. Because I choose to maintain a standard.

Followed closely by the above...

HA!

It's great that you eat meat. I was having a conversation with one of my friends the other day about eating meat and that in order to eat meat you should have to go out to the Abbotoir (sic) and press the button to kill a cow yourself. Just once. Because then you could have no illusions about where meat actually comes from.

Are you flirting with me? I can't tell because I'm basically a high functioning Aspergers.

Genuine ROFL...

Wreckers = Insanely hot today....was once again outweighed by the bargains I scored :)

TPS + drivers side vent + random trim parts + 2 x 260cc redtop injectors (RB20 type) for $60

They just cant resist the hypnotic effects of your sexchi body!

That is disgusting. I can't belive that you would drink that.

Inedible means that you can't eat it. Nor would you want to.

Well you know us refined, pinkies up people dont slurp it like you young uncultured ruffians.