SAU Community

'02 Crew Sign In Here

d0p3y

bloody crazy minh in his f**king shorts while we're all freezing our balls off... then again i guess when you have a small peepee and no balls from too much roids you don't have much to worry about huh minh hahahahaha

so harsh :)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damm I had a hot wife!!! Minhs nick shouldn't be DR GTR.. should be

SDU4EVA! LOL

man thats OG. I still remember prank coming on for teh first time and posting how he is new and just got a skyline. I remember danny (Hustlr) and Jen Miss S13 Nissky and a few others. That was even before all the TWS peeps even showed up. damn thats early days badly.

That bathurst cruise was the craziest weather ever!

Pit straight and we are all posing in the sun, mountain straight and it starts sprinkling so I put my window up, top of the mountain and its bucketing down.. everybody hits the brakes, conrod and back to spitting, last corner and the sun is out again. Then we turn out of bathurst heading back to Sydney and get 5mins along the road and it's snowing, wtf!

That bathurst cruise was the craziest weather ever!

Pit straight and we are all posing in the sun, mountain straight and it starts sprinkling so I put my window up, top of the mountain and its bucketing down.. everybody hits the brakes, conrod and back to spitting, last corner and the sun is out again. Then we turn out of bathurst heading back to Sydney and get 5mins along the road and it's snowing, wtf!

i'm remember it was like snowing at one stage! i think it was when we were coming back

Wheres Donnie and Tony?? Last time i saw them was at One World and Utopia nearly 2 years ago. They got me off my nut and i didn't sleep and couldn't stop talking till morning.

Sounds pretty normal for you Loz !

'02 Crew Sign in Here if you're still alive!

You know who you are. URINE's thread was getting a little messy so let's start a new one.

If you've got pics from our old cruises and BBQ's, Photoshops, etc post 'em up! I'm trying to consolidate an archive! Lots have been lost though unfortunately :dry:

tws_collage_small.jpg

crew.jpg

Standby for whatever galleries I could find on my old HD...

danny boy is back in the community...............

few pics i found on my computer

Does anyone else remember that weirdo security guard while we were taking those pics at homebush? I think George would :(