SAU Community

Stolen From Me Girlfriends Bros Back Yard

r31skyline

hey guys my r31 skyline was stolen last night 25 of may 2006 from my girlfriends bros back yard

there is not gates on the house coz it is getting renonvated and i was just looking at the house and haveing drinks wid him

the car colour is like black but it i s not black it is like purple and a bit of blue with black in it to it changes colour on different angles and big rims it was my love and not insured it was a very quick car due to the t88 turbo and stuff that was on the engine so it dose not surpirse me that the car is now dead

if u see it please email me on here or somethign coz i want me car back now coz i have no money to get a nother one like that anywayz

hey guys my r31 skyline was stolen last night 25 of may 2006 from my girlfriends bros back yard

there is not gates on the house coz it is getting renonvated and i was just looking at the house and haveing drinks wid him

the car colour is like black but it i s not black it is like purple and a bit of blue with black in it to it changes colour on different angles and big rims it was my love and not insured it was a very quick car due to the t88 turbo and stuff that was on the engine so it dose not surpirse me that the car is now dead

if u see it please email me on here or somethign coz i want me car back now coz i have no money to get a nother one like that anywayz

T88, hmmmm black but not black but purple with blue??? hmmmm, big rims, hmmm, before you drive a car like that maybe yousa shoulda goa backa to schoolaa adns learnsd howt to spellsa andsa stuffs rightsa?? :D

Any way Rego/Plates etc????

Yeah Pics would also be good..

T88, hmmmm black but not black but purple with blue??? hmmmm, big rims, hmmm, before you drive a car like that maybe yousa shoulda goa backa to schoolaa adns learnsd howt to spellsa andsa stuffs rightsa?? :D

Any way Rego/Plates etc????

Yeah Pics would also be good..

it was not liecenced yet coz i was taking it today to get that done so i had a permit to drive it 4 24 hours the colour was a colour changing colour i have it on me car as well but the paint is on a different skyline i got it from i will atach a pic 4 ya of the colour it was stolen from balaga

i can not get a pic on here yet but i will figure that out a little bit later k

it is a 4 door

post-29142-1148536881.jpg

Fark, sorry to hear, it's such a shame unlicenced cars (on their way to being licenced) can't be insured. Very dangerous stage and have heard of it happening too many times! I hope you find it before it gets the chop.

it was not liecenced yet coz i was taking it today to get that done so i had a permit to drive it 4 24 hours the colour was a colour changing colour i have it on me car as well but the paint is on a different skyline i got it from i will atach a pic 4 ya of the colour it was stolen from balaga

i can not get a pic on here yet but i will figure that out a little bit later k

it is a 4 door

erm that attached pic isnt a 4 door, let alone an R31 skyline...

balaga? malaga x balga?

good luck with the find

Isn't it ironic that you have only joined up here this week, are an l-plater, go around to your girlfriends "bros" house for some drinks, in BALGA, with an uninsured car, and this R31 just happens to have a t88 turbo with extras????

permits to move unlicenced cars a specific you cant just drive it anytime u want to .. its only a permit for moving the car between home to mechanics and pits unless specified other

Parking an unlicenced car in BALAGA is asking for it straight out especially one with a T88... damn a T88. Hope you eventually find your car where ever it might be mate......

Yeah F@#k guys!

Sorry to hear man! I'll keep eye out, have you explored the street of Balga and Girrawheen?? I found my dad's car in one of the streets not far from where it was taken round there.

Obviously get the cops onto it too, but the FWY is close to Balga, hopefully they didn't go far! Didn't you hear it taking off?

Yeah F@#k guys!

Sorry to hear man! I'll keep eye out, have you explored the street of Balga and Girrawheen?? I found my dad's car in one of the streets not far from where it was taken round there.

Obviously get the cops onto it too, but the FWY is close to Balga, hopefully they didn't go far! Didn't you hear it taking off?

hey thanks guys for the help i have being out all day today wid me gfs bro and his xr8 with turbo got stolen 2 from the back yard we did not fine a thing only the money tray the car is a r31 not a r33 i just put the pic up for the colour it is the same as that i was there and i parked it out the front of his house he came out and told me to put it in the carport behind his house out the back u could only see the about a foot of the car coz he had a motor bike and sum stuff in there so it could not get in the full way.

then we went in to his house and started drinking and then about 12:30 we went to sleep i got up this mornign and went to get into the car and his car was gone mine was gone and the shed was broke into aswell

this was me very first car and i loved it to peaces it was a dram car and me gfs bro was helping me do it up but he was helping me pay for it

i will be out 2mmrrow looking a agian seening if i can find it anywhere else i am just scared now i do not wanna get another skyline and drive it if i do get one it will be garaged all the time

thanks guy thanks for the help i can not thank u all enough

Was this one that was beige, at Drag Combat a few years back? I remember the owner of that was Nigel too..

anyway, hope you get it back, I'll keep a look out.

hey

hope you get your car back, i only just got mine back after it was stolen like a week ago.

why cant people get there own farking skylines and stop taking other peoples cars. :O

thanks kenny :O

'colour of the car'... my bad didnt read it properly (some bits were a little hard to read though)

what are the number plates?

what colour's the xr8 turbo while you're at it?

immediate contact details?

all in the name of helping us find your car.

'colour of the car'... my bad didnt read it properly (some bits were a little hard to read though)

what are the number plates?

what colour's the xr8 turbo while you're at it?

immediate contact details?

all in the name of helping us find your car.

he thanks guy i really thank u all for the help aye if u see the car can u call me on 0415-643-315 i am nigel

and the xr8 was a dark green it has a tubro 2 the xr8 was built for woop asss wednesdays i am so pissed still coz i have no car i am driveing dads car now so yeah i have being out for the last 2 days in balga looking for it and i can not find it i have also looked on quokka and cracker online ads and in the sunday times and the paper