SAU Community

SAU @ Melbourne Auto Salon??

MzDfectd

My car looks stockinsh except for the 18" Volks, Apexi exhaust and Nismo rear spats, but I'm more than willing to chuck the car in the HP challenge to see how I compare with the rest of Vic and interstaters.

And yes, VspecV is Dean who owns UPI. He now drives a silver 34 GTR with black rims....Very horney looking car!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leewah i went to ice the other day and my car was next to urs, lets switch panels and make some weird ass red/purple gts/gtr hybrid thats just damn weird and well...lets not ...

We are entering a SAU group into the Perth Auto Salon in October - so since you guys are showing before us - please take lotsa pictures and let us know what kinda response you got, what u would do differently etc - so we can pinch ideas off u haha nah really best of luck guys sounds like u got some sweet skylines there :P

Originally posted by ApacheX

so watz actually happenin? iz it gonna be a nissan/sau thing? i might not enter, my sis might enter her 180 though, would that be ok?

ROFL why enter an auto GtsT????

Originally posted by Horus

lol there is EVERYTHING wrong with an auto gtst, its supposed to be a performance car after all

dude, grow up a lil, i thoght u would have gotten over that already. why do u keep dragging it on? what is your point in saying my car iz crap? do u want to sway people to think my car is dodge too? No one cares that its an auto...cept u and those ****ed up deakin people. i cant drive manual, hence i got an auto. LIVE WITH IT

and for the record, my car goes hard man, how would u know my car isn't a "performance car"? coz of that one little 2 minute trip to some dodge place in toorak? but yeah, your right, your opinion on my car doesn't matter

AND thats NOT the point, i was asking if my sister in her 180sx could enter, if it waz only a SAU thing, or a SAU/nisssan thing

haha whats there to get over? Im not the one who left Deakin uni cos they had no friends there and everyone hated em....cant drive manual? sounds like you lack some basic co-ordination...even tho I have an auto license, I can drive manual, and the Nismo Stagea or 34 GTR I get at the end of the year will be manual....That 'little 2 minute trip' didnt show whether your car is a performance car or, but it did show you cant drive for shit....but hey you only had your license for a week at that time......

Grow up? Im not the one who drives to my high school showing off my car just show everyone up...thats you....at the end of the day, your Gtst is pretty much bone stock....

and stop calling Veen, shes getting sick of you calling her and going on about your sisters 180, especially since she knows nothing about cars......

so do us all a favor and stfu, and stay the **** away from me if you see me on cruise

kthanxbye

ahahh i dont drive to show off man, i dont need to

next point: i didn't leave dekin coz i had no friends there, i left coz its a shit uni. but now u mention it, most of the peepz i new there were pretty ****ed up...you for example.

and i dont call veen, expecially bout my car, where r u pulling this from? and if she wants me to stop, tell her to tell me, instead of goin thru u. and wat u mean i cant drive? how hard iz it to go to some dodge place in some dodge area man?

and yer, my car iz stock, so wat? i dont got money to spend on it,

wats the problem?

stay away from u? hahahahahahahahahahahah

man, nice 'threat' , wat u gonna do bout it? 'beat me up'? ahhahaha classic

how about YOU do everyone a big favour and stfu so wa can get back to the topic alrite

(btw, dont act all tough coz u are gettin a 34 GTR, coz honestly... i dont give a shit, did u tell me coz u need to feel better? did u tell me coz u wanna make me jelous? i dont understand)

ok Ill get on topic again, but yer, now that you wanna be a smartass about it, Im gonna deck you if I see you on cruise, looks like you better have some backup smelly :D

Haha she was saying the other day that you always call her and annoy her...thing is shes got no reason to lie, and you are very good at being annoying..

...just like at deakin when everyone was saying shit behind your back and you said "they can tell me to my face," but no one wanted to cos you smell so bad, no one wanted to be near you, in fact thats what we remember you for in the bunker....your odor, remember the bunker?

man say what you like, I see ya on a cruise Im gonna deck u...plain and simple :D

ohh nnoooo! u are going to 'deck' me! oh someone please help! some dude iz attempting to threaten me!

man, i am scared shitelss, cant u tell? :D

and az i said, if she thinks im annoying, tell her to ****in tell me that instead of hiding behind u mother ****ers. and u, and all those other peepz, are the reason i dont hang out wid peepz like u. typical....

hahahah i smelt bad? man, how mature iz that. u sure u dont wanna call me a poohead or something? i mean u are pullin off all the childish shit, might az well go the full way. i mean wats next? the mum jokes? pfft

why should i believe the shit u say man? when u get peepz to come and tell me directly, instead of hiding like the little bitches u peepz are, then maybe ill take wat u said into account. but how does that effect me now? all u have done iz prove to me, and everyone else, that u deakin peepz talk behind eachothers back. Its just behind my back u say? how do u know that? coz u trust them? hmmm.....

anyway, im not at deakin, i dont call harveen, i cant remember the last time i sms'd her, i dont talk to anyone from deakin cept brad.... so why bring this up? does it make u feel more manly saying everyone doesn't like me or that i have no friends? maybe this is a whole ego thing, u having your little group of friends and me not being in it because i er...."smell", u thinking u are going to deck me and all, does it make u feel special? it is sad when someone has to create violence to prove their manhood. u sayin i got an auto skyline and how its really shit and not a performance car, does it make u feel proud? its been a year... u sayin that shit iz old man, no one cares anymore, take a fkin hint. all your posts have done is tell me that u are the same pathetic person and that u have not changed. god i feel embarrassed just listeining to the crap u are writing. but az i said before, and as i KEEP tryin to tell u, your opinion on this matter means nothing to me, and prob everyone else

ANYWAY, az we both agreed, back onto the topic

iz it gonna be a nissan/sau thing?

Whoah... calm down children

I don't think this is the place for personal vendettas.

ApacheX, I don't think most of the skylines around warrant entry into AutoSalon so chances are there won't be enough to enter as a Skyline thing

But I could be wrong. Lets see if anyone actually definitely puts there hand up to go

Originally posted by MaXiMuS007

Whoah... calm down children

I don't think this is the place for personal vendettas.

ApacheX, I don't think most of the skylines around warrant entry into AutoSalon so chances are there won't be enough to enter as a Skyline thing

But I could be wrong. Lets see if anyone actually definitely puts there hand up to go

i apologise for that little outburst heheh

so u sayin not enough peepz to enter? how many we need?

see, if it waz a nissan/sau thing, i think we could pull off enough...maybe heh

i don't really know, i mean i'm not planning to enter my car simply because its got nothing to warrant entry...

As was said before, the whole point of an event like AutoSalon is to display cars that are actually a bit different or special.

If you want to see stock (or basically stock) vehicles go to the motor show.