SAU Community

Good Coffee Shops In Melbourne

r34_skyline

Cafe Trubi ( near the corner of lt lonsadle and hardware lane)

if you know pug mahoneys it jus near there.

awesome coffee.

they got three street park spaces next to their shop.

but their coffee is awesome.

sidd--

The Coffee Club, Knox Ozone. Depends if you get a spot however. Even Switch next door is good. But don't park at the BACK!

ring road maccas

lol, Haci Kebabs, opposite Bell Street Maccas.

Now they dont serve coffee but im sure they will fill up a coffee mug full of the juices that come off the kebab meat... mmmmmmmmmm....

nah serious, best kebabs in Melb get one!!

Laurent Como and Toorak(sometimes).... - Park at the back.Got pretty good parking and if you're lucky,might even get a park smack where you site right at the back of the shop:) Parkign is free(1p i think)

Brunetti's in carlton (off lygon street)

botanical gardens cafes - off domain road (outside the royal botanical gardens)

SIGNATURE COFFEE - Collins Towers - good coffee but yeah,parking in the city is a no-no.

any1 know of a good coffee shop in melbourne where u can enjoy the breeze and at the same time keep an eye out for ya car parked on the streets ?(preferrably infront of the coffee shop or nearby).

might be lucky and get a spot in Acland st St kilda

Myself i park mine out the front of Chjt Chats in berwick and they have great coffee

The Coffee Club, Knox Ozone. Depends if you get a spot however. Even Switch next door is good. But don't park at the BACK!

is that near dicksmith and kfc ?(only ever been to knox once)

Laurent Como and Toorak(sometimes).... - Park at the back.Got pretty good parking and if you're lucky,might even get a park smack where you site right at the back of the shop:) Parkign is free(1p i think)

whats the address ? also, is it just a casual coffee place ?

Laurent TOORAK and Como - Located on Toorak Road.

The one which has better parking is in TOORAK Village. Hence, if you're coming from Chapel Street, pass Laurent COMO, pass the Shell station,Pass Williams Road intersection and there you are-Laurent Toorak. The parking spots are smack at the back so take a left turn into Toorak Village and bingo!

Safer parking (to my experience).

Laurent TOORAK and Como - Located on Toorak Road.

The one which has better parking is in TOORAK Village. Hence, if you're coming from Chapel Street, pass Laurent COMO, pass the Shell station,Pass Williams Road intersection and there you are-Laurent Toorak. The parking spots are smack at the back so take a left turn into Toorak Village and bingo!

Safer parking (to my experience).

ahh, so its 2 different shop but managed by the same owner eh ? for better parking, head for Laurent Toorak instead of Laurent Como, correct ? key feature to spot the coffee shop is toorak village eh ? (sorry im not a local, just visiting melbourne)

thanks !

ahh, so its 2 different shop but managed by the same owner eh ? for better parking, head for Laurent Toorak instead of Laurent Como, correct ? key feature to spot the coffee shop is toorak village eh ? (sorry im not a local, just visiting melbourne)

thanks !

no problem.

Laurent Toorak.

Go for the coffee in bowl and for a few dollars, you can ask the world for your coffee.

People come in and ask for stuff like

-weak skinny latte

-hot hot flat white

-latte with more froth

and all that jazz...

is that near dicksmith and kfc ?(only ever been to knox once)

Yes, it is near a KFC. Knox may have been completely updated since the last time you were there? Hey I have a photo, don't ask why :)

Photo-0095.jpg

It is actually outside the Shoppo, you can't miss it.

If you are going for something a little more formal, I suggest 'Pera' in Brighton. Along that particular strip there are quite a few places to eat/sit/drink. It has FANTASTIC nacho's too :teehee:

Nah Nah Nah, you're all wrong :)

Ever heard of BLAH BLAH ?

Near SafeWay on Neapean Hwy, the best cafe in town.

YES! and YES!!!! gooooood coffie there, i can vouch 4 it (every day after work they make sure i dont fall asleep behind the wheel lol)

there's a couple:

Santucci's: in Koornang Rd, Carnegie. Parking out the front is premium at times, but the out back carpark is the safest i know, i park there all the time.

Softbellies: in Little Bourke between Elizabeth and Queen. again with the premium parking, tho the alley is pretty safe as long as you keep your eye out for inspectors. AWSOME coffee.