SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

I've never ever ever seen that colour before, what is it?

that color is on the new bmw m3 but that has a bit more brown in there, so instead of the brown i changed it too a gold pearl, thats my color that i chose lol, thats the color i really wanted,

looks good???

Edited by GTRBOS

Mike, your car has a really tuff stance!

so where were you yesterday? you should have been at sandown...

so heres mine then...

Thanks mate ;)

Yeah I would have love to have gone, ive never been to Sandown before. But you have to be a SAUvic member right? And ive got exams in 4 days too so I guess going was out of the question anyway.

Ill join up with SAUvic soon though (finally) What sort of times did ya get there? 21's? :teehee:

Edited by Yawn

this is my r32 gtr

what yous wrecken and if anyone is intersted the exhaust on it is for sale,

cheers tony

Looks tuff man, definitely something different

Those pictures are taken outside Hus's house; did you get the car off him too?

Looks tuff man, definitely something different

Those pictures are taken outside Hus's house; did you get the car off him too?

thanks mate, nar didnt buy it off husnu, husnu is a really good mate of mine, w work on our gtr's together and lives around the corner from me,

cheers mate

Thanks mate :worship:

Yeah I would have love to have gone, ive never been to Sandown before. But you have to be a SAUvic member right? And ive got exams in 4 days too so I guess going was out of the question anyway.

Ill join up with SAUvic soon though (finally) What sort of times did ya get there? 21's? :thumbsup:

you dont have to be a member to come and watch, and its free ;)

21's i wish, nah i did a 1:26.6, but im happy as it was my first time at sandown, and first track day in the GTR.

oh, and its on my everyday street tyres with standard brakes...

you dont have to be a member to come and watch, and its free :)

21's i wish, nah i did a 1:26.6, but im happy as it was my first time at sandown, and first track day in the GTR.

oh, and its on my everyday street tyres with standard brakes...

Lol sif go there just to watch and tempt myself :D

Wow a 26.6 seems like a very good time for street tires and standard brakes. Good stuff man, ill need to go there soon

that color is on the new bmw m3 but that has a bit more brown in there, so instead of the brown i changed it too a gold pearl, thats my color that i chose lol, thats the color i really wanted,

looks good???

looks great; also, like the removal of side guard indicators.

^^ What are you guys talking about. Side gaurd indicators are installed in Australia as part of compliance.

No R32 from factory came with indicators. Some compliance places in Aus could get away with not installing the indicators as it was all dependent on how you interpreted the ADR specific to visiblity of indicators others installed them. So its a bit of a luck of the draw.

Apparently R32s from 1991 (I think) and after need to have the front guard indicators installed when compliance is carried out but for the older model R32s 1989, 1990, 1991 they don't need to be done

That would be why Tony's one doesn't have front guard indicators

I'm not 100% on the years but thats the reason why some have them and others don't

abu thats what i heard exacley bro, that is true..

Yeah thought so man, my cousin recently took his R32 GTR in for complianced and asked if they would not include the guard indicators but they said it was a requirement for compliance so yeah

Sorta sucks because I like the look without the indicators

I just bought new guards, couldnt stand the indicators :D JDM spec ftw

all i need now is those things that hold your seatbelts out a bit, bastards stole mine in compliance

haha I was thinking of getting GTR guards so that would solve that problem also

I love that seat belt thing, was sus that compliance might take it out but luckily they left it in!