SAU Community

Newbie Wanting To Say Hi

-SKYLINE-

Hi,

Just wanting to say hi as im a new member! I own a 93 GTS-T currently going under a total rebuild atm. will have some pics up soon.

Is anyone from SA??

Cheers

AD

what brought on the rebuild? smash? drift car? race car? just a tough street car? what basic specs u gettin it built to?

Well.....

About the rebuild.....

I had only just purchased the car about 3 months ago now, it was in stock form.

I had bought it to setup for drift. Within the first 2 weeks of owning the car i had spent a stupid $7k on it! This included

- RG Coilovers front and rear

- Adjustable caster rods

- 2 way mechanical LSD

- 3inch exhuast system

- Front mount intercooler

- Pod filter

- Greddy Profec B SPec II boost control

- Oil cooler with remote filter

- Drift pinapples

- Greddy 8's Spark plugs

- Oil catch can

- Greddy boost gauge

- AdjustableRear camber arms

- 18" AVS rims

+ heaps of other small crap along the way

So i spent some cash! I ha d just parked it on the road to run inside for 2 seconds and BANG!!! Some Fark wit smashed into the rear, slamming it into the gutter cheesing up my nice new rims, bending my lower conntrol arm, hicas arm, wheel hub, drive shaft and brake assembly! Not to mention smashing in the rear panel and boot lid! As it may be Mr Fark Wit dosent carry insurance to my displeasure, so off to court i am!

The worst thing is it will be like getting blood out of a farkn stone, so for the mean time my re build is out of my own pocket.

The whole car now has been stripped down(excluding engine) and it undergoing a full respray.

All the under carriage has been replaced. Hope fully it will be on the road again by next week!

I ordered some sparco seats, Half cage ( Bonds Roll Bars - Sydney) TRS harnesses and a few other goodies

Cheers AD

Can any one tell me how i can post pics??

Welcome to the SAU forums -Skyline-!! i got mine in feb - still going great apart from my infamous tinting incident hehe

Edited by emsta2003