SAU Community

Gb: Stagea Radiator Deflectors

Bass Junky

Hey guys and gals,

Well, I thought I'd start another thread to clean things up a bit.

I expect to have the laser cut sample by Monday or Tuesday next week.

The pricing is as follows

Guide with Scoop

Full Anodised in what ever colour you want, scoop black. I recommend all Black.

Price $145 Delivered

Price $120 Pickup

Guide withOUT Scoop

Full Anodised in what ever colour you want. I recommend all black though.

Price $115 Delivered

Price $90 Pick up

Option to Add Engraving $30 each.

Stag horse will be about 100mm high, towards the left of the guide.

The following people have confirmed.

SydneyKid..............Series I............With Scoop.............Black and Black...Engraving.......NO NEED TO PAY :thumbsup:

Beasiten.................Series I............With Scoop.............Black and Black.......................PAID

Ice12.....................Series I............With Scoop.............Black and Black

Tangles..................Series I............With Scoop.............Black and Black........................PAID

66yostagea............Series I............With Scoop.............Black and Black.........................PAID

Muck......................Series I............With Scoop.............Black and Black.........................PAID

munchdesign..........Series I............With Scoop.............Black and Black.........................PAID

Wagon...................Series 1............With scoop.............Black and Black...engraving....pick up.........................PAID

STAGE-A ...............Series I............With Scoop.............Black and Black.........................PAID

FLYSLY...................Series I............With Scoop.............Black and Black

Fuzzy......................Series I............With Scoop.............Black and Black

Burns.....................Series I..............No Scoop..............Black.........................PAID

Terminal.................Series I..............No Scoop..............Black.........................PAID

EGA41T..................Series II.............With Scoop............Black and Black

Marc......................Series II...............With Scoop..........Black and Black

Silverback..............Series II...............With Scoop..........Black and Black....Engraving

Skidkid...................Series II...............With Scoop..........Black and Black...........................PAID

oxford1327.............Series II...............With Scoop..........Black and Black....Engraving

Fergo308................Series II...............With Scoop..........Black and Black....Engraving

Total so far 20

Let get the names up ppls.

BASS OUT

post-6399-1150326402.jpg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic