SAU Community

Test & Tune Wed 19 March

BelGarion

Guest Boxhead

i will more then likely go up with bel garion, so i will hopefully see you guys there tonight, ill bring my cameras too.. with my whole extra 8mb of memory in the still cam.... :)

Good night.

14.4 for the night almost a PB have not been able to get throughtthe 14.6 barrier for awhile.

WD jay51 on a new PB.

Guest Boxhead

yes it was a great nite, the staff there are pretty nice going as in they sorta let you do things if you look responsible enough, eg stand next to the track and take a photo or little video...

however i was suprised at the amount of 'performance' cars sitting in the parking lot that didnt do a single run all nite(read into the lancer evos, and evo look a likes, wrxs etc)

It was a non stop rofl for me in my golf doing consistant 18s 1/4mile !!! :bahaha:

Credit to the black stock R32 GTR, ran 13.3s. When I ran next to him he did 13.4s, he said he can't be any more happier that it can go this good. *shrugs* :)

Attached timeslips for more rofl.

Besides GTR in the 2nd run and GTiR in the last run. All others are probably all noise and no go v8s. :(

Guest Boxhead

i dunno im un impressed with that blakc gtr, i thought it would have done atleats well into 12s.. i saw him with the bonet up in the que for the drags, and he had a nice fmic, and a race radiator... plus he has 4wd traction, and the fact there meant to do 13 flat outta factory.. ohwell...

had a good nite thanks to all who made me feel welcome, and talked to me....