SAU Community

Clutch Slip and New Clutch Advice

400HP

is that leewah ?? little bit of a pain need to get the slave cylinder re done I think. and some other little bits That clutch has not had an easy life though.... I've seen the way that car gets driven email rbpower on skylines nz he might be able to source you one..

jms in adelaide have a nismo clutch for r33 gtr for sale

ad here you might be able to talk them down a bit on price. If you could get it for 1500 would be good deal.

Nismo Twin Plate Clutch with 2 new Plates. This Kit is for the Nissan Skyline R33 GTR.

dcp03174.jpg

well i just need clutch to put in the box, so i can get it up and going.

i am not planning a race car, so whether its brass button or not doesn't bother me. but i may have to do heavy traffic driving, so dont want to burn it out.

BenM, where did u get your clutch from? has it slipped yet, and how much power they hold.

cheers

is that leewah ?? little bit of a pain need to get the slave cylinder re done I think. and some other little bits That clutch has not had an easy life though.... I've seen the way that car gets driven email rbpower on skylines nz he might be able to source you one..

yep it is dude... might give it a pass then haha... it was a twin OS. There's another dude on this forum that has one too which is nismo but he hasn't replied me yet.....

I'll contact RBPower...the JMS one is alright too....

Fatz - will be in contact...