Rb26 In A 32 Gtst

play r 32

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats good news about the gearbox droo, im hoping for at least 6 months out of it, driving only on weekends.

Sounds like you got you got away with your conversion pretty cheaply redline. Did you do some of the wrok your self to keep costs down? I think the gts4 is easier as well coz you can use the same sump and things like that?

My motor is finally in! all thats left now is wiring in the microtech then its off to the dyno next week! Im so excited i just did a little bit of wee

Cheers frost. nah didnt end up using the fuel reg yet. Gonna see how it goes on the dyno first with the gtr reg.

Thanks Mitchy, the colour of the motor against the yellow i wasnt actualy to keen on when i first saw it, its growig on me but.

The wiring is done nismonewf, the photo is a week old.

I was dreaming. Still no dyno. I cant push the guy though, if I was paying him by the hour the job woulda cost me twice as much. I just got the word he wants it out by friday so now i have a good chance of driving it for the weekend!

I gave Him my car aout 7 weeks ago. The deal was though, because i have a daily driver he would do the job cheaply if he could work on it in between jobs.

Dunno how long it would take if someone worked on flat out.

My car finnally hit the dyno today!

310rwhp. Thats a mild tune to run the motor in, but i think thats still going to feel pretty bloody impressive considering my only previous mod was a pod filter and a cat back exhaust.

It did go as high as 348rwhp on 15 psi but 310 will do for now.

Thanks for everyones advice and interest.

• 3 weeks later...

i just had a friend of a friend tell me having a RB26 in a R32 GTS-t makes no difference and saying that his R33 GTS25 will still beat it, because of his engine and weight. how funny is that :/

Nice work dude! Has come along very well. How do you find driving it now compared to the previous setup? Suspension will be the key.

It will be interesting to see how long the 20 box lives..! Stash some cash for the expected :)

I have an R32 GTS-4 with a 26 shoved inbetween the strut towers also, flick it into rwd and all she wants to do is dance and shake her booty!! :huh:

b2dr1.jpg

Edited by Remix-