SAU Community

Cruise Time! - 26th August

Alien

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the orgainser has called off the cruise and set a new date bro - lets get in touch with the dude who originally organised this one and get as many ppl as possible in.

Bells is a great drive and there r heaps of other mad roads out that way.

Edited by Chris_R33GTSt

Doh!

That's the Putty Rd cruise AND the Bathurst cruise hampered by rain! :D

Bastardo weather!

haaaaaaaa Wont keep some off the road :)
you people obviously know that your cars have roofs and widscreens

eg you wont get wet

ya pussy's

Agreed, just go ahead, the rain wont hurt

eg you wont get wet

ya pussy's

Guys I think it’s a good idea if we postpone this event to another day. It not much fun going a cruise like this in the rain.

Also there many people who can’t make it tomorrow. So I guess it’s better if we all get to go on a nice Sunny day. It not becoz that we are frightened of the rain, or that we don’t have wipers or roof on the car. Personally I love driving in the rain, but I like to go fast when it rains and this is a cruise what we are going on. And Alien had organized filming equipment it’s not gonna look very nice if we all stay in our cars and not get out or more like cant becoz of the rain.

So personally I think its better if we can all come up with another day and also if possible of a new destination where we don’t have to drive for more than 2-3 hrs one way. What does everyone else think about this? Please post ur comments so that we all know and may be Alien can come up with something else.

Alien can you please re-confirm that tomorrow 5th August 2006 cruise is Canceled ? also if you can please may be drop in an email to everyone if you have time so that they all know about it and won’t show up tomorrow.

Take care guys and hope see you all on the 26th

Gihan :D

I agree with you Crazy G,

I am new to the world of Skylines having bought a nice stock S2 R33 GTS25T. I would very much like to get in on the next cruise.

If anyone is interested, I have local knowledge of the Bathurst area, and think it would be a great weekend drive.

Most of the drive thru Bells, and out to Bathurst (The fun way) is anything but a cruise and the roads are of remarkably good quality.

If anyone is keen for info drop me an email @ [email protected]

I agree with you Crazy G,

I am new to the world of Skylines having bought a nice stock S2 R33 GTS25T. I would very much like to get in on the next cruise.

If anyone is interested, I have local knowledge of the Bathurst area, and think it would be a great weekend drive.

Most of the drive thru Bells, and out to Bathurst (The fun way) is anything but a cruise and the roads are of remarkably good quality.

If anyone is keen for info drop me an email @ [email protected]

BTW I could prolly bring a few otha mates with - Assorted R33's, R32's etc from the Northern Beaches area

Although rain will not stop us, it won't be even a 10th as fun driving in beautiful clear weather with sun shinning and birds singing.

also, it is my personal choice not to go in bad weather. Nobody is stopping anyone who is still keen for 2moro to meet up and go for their own cruise. I just know that in general interest of most people, cancellation is the right way to go.

Besides, it will be absolutely appauling for taking footage for the cruise DVD.

As for the new date, I can make both 19th and 26th just depends on what the majority preffer. So would be good to get some feedback on the date that suit you all.

Aliens cruise, Aliens call

if anyone wants to still cruise tomorrow, organise it and start a new thread...as the man said he will arrange bathurst at a later date!

Over and out.

Liz.

eg you wont get wet

ya pussy's

We shouldnt cancel.It's rain.Just means that we wont stand arround for 2hrs looking like noobs.Just go indoors at bathurst somewhere.

The only good thing is there will be a bigger contingent for a latter date.

not worth going cruising on a rainy day on so many levels.... i'll wait

I Agree !!!!... :woot:

I sorry guys but even if we go tomorrow if it rains like now (dame just look out of ur window) I am not coming :woot:

What’s the use of going on a nice Cruise when it’s Dark and gloomy outside? And it’s not like a 30 mins drive guys. :woot:

Hey everyone has their own opinion and I am cool with that. :woot: So who ever would still like to can do so… no one is stopping you guys eh? Don’t forget to take heaps of photos so that you can post them on the site so that everyone else who didn’t make it can have a look. :)

Anyways if anyone is still going on even if it still rains cats, dogs, and elephants … guys take good care of your self and go slow coz the roads are gonna be very slippery, last thing you want is to have an accident. :woot:

All The Best

G :woot:

Lame.

Wet weather driving's more fun in some cases.

like steve said on an earlier day, 'you won't wear your tyres, even if you have some fun' :)

Anyway, if it's cancelled, that means i can get fuxxed up tonight @ chinese laundry.

Aaaaand i'm driving to the snow on sunday.

however, the lame call still stands :)