SAU Community

Aristo Time

linxus40

there is finally a workshop that can comply the 91-97 toyota aristos.

looks like it is time to sell the gts-t and upgrade to pimp style with 2jz-gte power

will be one of the first in the state and will look like this one

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=6840

probably stock but the same colour.

just got the personalied numberplate to go with it "jzs147" which is the chassy number so will be worth a mint when these bad boys take off.

loved the skyline but time for more room and more power!

keep an eye out for me in about 2-3months

woo

Edited by linxus40

i wanted one of these before i got my first R32 btu they werent importable and even if they were they would have been tripple the price back then.

nice cars... need leather interior if you get one tho.

Well done!! Another person has worked out Toyota's shit all over nissans. :O I recently purchased a jzx100 chaser and could not be happier. Previous rides were 180sx and laurel mint low km, and the jzx100 shits over all of these. So much better build quality. WELL DONE!! Aristoa's are the bomb. I wanted one b4 i bought the chaser but no compliance available either. :O Oh well. Sothe only real question now is when is the T88 going on??

well the toyota supra with the same engine is like 1550kg's, aristo is 1700. thats only 150kg's. with a turbo, injectors, fmic, ecu, and a fuel pump ill be running with 400rwkw. thats a rocket

'Pocket' yes, 'Rocket' no...

That's like calling a 6 foot 5 girl a pocket rocket... :O

well the toyota supra with the same engine is like 1550kg's, aristo is 1700. thats only 150kg's. with a turbo, injectors, fmic, ecu, and a fuel pump ill be running with 400rwkw. thats a rocket

Living in vic I wouldnt bother thinking of modifying to that level, if you would even actually do it.

Most of them that have come up seem to have alot of km on the clock

These cars aren't new

I had a look at one for sale 2 years ago..

This was badged LEXUS and had the twin turbo set up, the dash was LCD and was very smart.

But hey guys if you think you can beat a gtr or any moded nissan in this luxo barge your kidding yourself :thumbsup: