SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

hahaha yes reece wtf :banana:

good night, but yeah was bloody cold. I'm just lucky I remembered to bring my good ol' SAU jacket! (haha thanks again shell)

good drive home too lol I quite like those roundabouts heading back towards civic at that hour with no traffic....pity canberra roads are really starting to shit me with how unpredictable the rough bumpy spots are ;)

yeah I was trying to find a way to signal to you "hey lets f**kin' plant that shit in the tunnel eh?"

I think we were both on the same channel tho, it was hardly necessary :banana: we're cool like that!

haha I had a bad experience in that tunnel ...

on the inside far right lane gave it a hit then coming out of the tunnel i noticed a guy had lost his queensize matress off the back of his trailer and it was right in the middle of the lane coming out of the tunnel with glare in the face and then seeing it and hooking to the left sharply then trying to get it back inline quickly resolting in cutting off the car in the lane over when the rear end kicked out sideways @ 90kph infront of him ... not a fun experience @ all quite scary

I might come out n say hello ... depends if I stay back at work and pull the motor out of my other car tommorow night or saterday morning

Doing a Jap spec 1600cc Twin cam turbo engine conversion on my laser TX3 (Jap B6t ) should be the goods

Suppose so, as long as there's ppl keen :P

My number is on the previous page, if anyone's heading out but hasn't posted up on here, msg me. otherwise I'm gonna swing by at 10 and hang around for 15 mins til someone turns up, if no1 is there yet.

Me and VeilsideR33 drove past after dinner but no one was there...

oh and I know this is a long shot but I'm trying to scab a lift from southside to dickson tomorrow night :( If anyone is going that way lemme know!! I'll give you petrol monies!! ;)

well i was there from 940 till 11 with INVRTD, Titan and hr32gts so i got no idea what time you people came past.

Titan turned up in the falcodore.. that was a wtf moment

Depending on how my wiring goes this week

I might come out in my TX3 for a change ... with the new Turbo engine in it and running (Pending some minor Engine loom to dash loom wiring issues at the moment)